Post match: Wolves v Liverpool (EPL 4/2/23 3pm)

The vote says to choose up to 2 players for MotM.

That’s fucking optimistic.

5 Likes

I watched till the end, please change my name to masochist.

3 Likes

I’m fleeing the City that weekend, gonna hop on the back of a camel in the middle east in search for some new owners.

18 games left.

Minimum 11 points needed to get to the magic 40…at this rate, with the players in this mood, that honestly looks like a mountainous struggle, it really does

3 Likes

First Liverpool game I deliberately haven’t watched in a long, long time.* Saved myself a lot of pain by the looks of it.

*Set out to watch it, but we were 2-0 down by the time I reached a TV.

The Muppets Laughing GIF

Terrible.

Really rubbish!

Can’t even vote for Robertson!

1 Like

Gakpo and Gomez leading the MOTM vote at the moment.

We really are a cynical sarcastic bunch :rofl:

1 Like

My two votes were Bajcetic and would have been Robertson, but he is not listed!

Need to give your head a wobble to vote anyone after that tripe.

1 Like

We are missing defenders and strikers but not midfielders but that’s our biggest problem, FSG with their penny pinching are to blame, only 4m net spend in the summer and then no interest in spending for a quality midfielder last month.

2 Likes

Wolves with a bright start. Then a couple of mistakes, a ricochet here and there, and we find ourselves two down early on. Never put up a fight in the first half.

We started the second half brighter, but story of the season, we couldn’t make the breakthrough.

I was critical of Gakpo in the first half, but something clicked in the second and he started (finally) to show some ability with the ball. He appealed for a throw in (I know, shocker) early on the restart, which in his other games he would meekly wander about.

The third Wolves goal was the coffin nail. Thiago should’ve been aware of Neves’ run and had the chance to put himself between the Traore pass and Neves run,

It’s a continuation of the long hard season of poor performances from us. Just need to plough on and prepare behind the scenes for next season.

1 Like

Insipid rubbish. Not sure what to do about Klopp. Don’t want to lose him if he still has the goods in his tank, but something is amiss at Melwood.

Liverpool’s worrying season continues. They lose a third successive away match in the league for the first time since 2012.

Another record

1 Like

I vote to see what others are voting. This time round it’s Kieta, Thiago and Gomez as those 3 were complete tripe!

1 Like

They might win a game or two once their balls drop again. Problem is that they might make Klopp quit until then.

Sick of the sight of them.

1 Like

At least we have 9 days without having to watch them again.

1 Like

That’s racist. But if you go make sure you find the right ones. Go in a Ferrari or a rolls-Royce.:joy::joy:

Klopp’s post game presser is going to be rough.