Post match: Wolves v Liverpool (EPL 4/2/23 3pm)

Serves him right, coming up with a tactic that consists of not having one is really dire!

2 Likes

Not really, nothing new. Just replay Brighton.

Over It Abandon Thread GIF

The last time we won a League game was last year. :rofl: Genuinely forgot what it feels like to win in the Prem.

(No, I am not done, I am still hereā€¦meme still applies.)

1 Like

Everton just beat Arsenal with a clean sheet, and we play them very soonā€¦the dread is being channelled throughout my body ā€¦
In all honesty, up until now I would have never thought of fearing to face the bittersā€¦

The Simpsons GIF

I pray Klopp donā€™t walk away but I would understand if he does.

After that shit Iā€™m really blue!

If Klopp is going to Melwood every day, that might explain a lot

5 Likes

Young Stefan and NĆŗƱez weā€™re the only two who showed they give a shite, gave it to the young one.

Btw, do we have enough points to avoid relegationā€¦ :sunglasses:

1 Like

Why do we need a post match thread todayā€¦copy paste the Brighton 3-0 defeat page.

I was looking for this gif at 2-0ā€¦ :joy: :sob:

Whats he gonna stay for? To continue getting stick from our fans all the meanwhile heā€™s having to get results from a squad the average age of Milner?

1 Like

I have to say I canā€™t see us getting the 11 points for 40.

Just atrocious, youā€™ve given one of the poorest sides for scoring 2 goals. 1 step forward 3 steps back.

And I doubt weā€™ve got a hope in the derby.

There is no reaction, itā€™s the same every week. Iā€™m not sure where we go from here but the whole club isnā€™t working anymore.

Needs fresh ideas sadly Iā€™m not sure how that comes about.

3 Likes

@JohnBarnes10 And for the third time, replaced by whom? In this reality, because weā€™d all love me to be in charge,I have 6bn less than the 6db it would require. So who do you want to own us? Realistically? The hugely wealthy liverpool fan from Crosby with all the contacts and influence just doesnā€™t exist?

1 Like

You have no clue wether there was any intention to sign an available midfielder. You are once again stating your opinion as fact Klopp stated numerous times if the right situation arose.

1 Like

Really feel for himā€¦how many times he has had to witness the same dross this season?

I need beer

1 Like

Answer the point from earlier which you avoided why is Klopp totally blameless.

i guess the result reflects the amount spent as wolves have out spent us since 2016ā€¦ :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Well at least Fabinho didnā€™t cause it
Football Sport GIF by Liverpool FC

2 Likes