Post match: Wolves v Liverpool (EPL 4/2/23 3pm)

Oh ok then, let’s encourage that then!!

Only single malt can help today…beer isn’t going to work today :wink:

2 Likes

I have faith in Klopp. Not so much on these players.

5 Likes

If your not getting funds to buy new midfielders you have to keep old players instead and give new contracts so you have numbers.

Thats a pointless stat Wolves had to spend on promotion to the Premier league there first year up we one CL.

Think its time @Mascot stopped creating the post match thread,

cant mind the last game we won when he started the post match thread whilst the game is still been played

2 Likes

I understand Joe’s constipated expression on the team sheet social media post now.

He knew what was coming

1 Like

If our great man walks…you can keep defending the owners…!!!
But, like it or not…this club will lose a part of its soul and will never be the same again. :frowning:

1 Like

If anyone has got any ideas as to how we avoid getting relegated this year please speak up.

Who was the last member to create a match thread where we actually won convincingly ?

If so, make them do them all

A pandemic should do it.

1 Like

Once again you are stating opinions as facts 160 mil has been spent on last 3 arrivals are you saying FSG said no you can’t use it on a midfielder

Sean Dyche team up next that’s all we need.

1 Like

Klopp should definitely stay.

The whispers against him are embarrassing.

Yes, there is some fault there, but he has more than enough in credit to be backed, fully, to sort it out.

3 Likes

Most raised through sales. 4m net spend in summer the second lowest in premier league.

1 Like

No, @RER, point is with the success klopp has had at this club, one would expect much MUCH more investment than penny pinching. what the players and klopp have given the last few years, one would have at least expected a net spent higher than at least westham and aston villa…Squad has gone as far as it can go.

2 Likes

As much as we want to bang on about spending this team shouldn’t be as embarrassing as this.

3 Likes

Some things we are trying to do tactically again and again despite it not working.

The experiment with Thiago trying to do a Henderson with high pressing needs to be discarded. Just like in other games, we start to play better when he can drop further back and start moves.

Mo’s continued finishing problems were again on display, but I felt he played better when he came into central positions feeding Darwin.

1 Like

I’m annoyed by our signings. Why are we not signing lads ready made to make us better, like United with Casemiro, at the top you can’t be taking risks on lads who might come good in a few years. Like I’m being reactionary I know and our type of signings has worked in the past but we are spending 40-60 million on meh players, spend 10 on Jordinho, Casemiro. Forget age, 2/3 seasons of quality is fine

Net spend is a pointless stat did the club spend that money yes or no. You could moan if that money had come in and not been spent at all thats a different matter entirely.