Pre and In Match | Fulham vs. Liverpool | PL Matchday 01 | Saturday August 6th 12:30h | Craven Cottage

On second thoughts please don’t Joe
You really mean a lot to me.

We deserve anything and everything any ref dreggs up for us no discussions permitted as it’s all fair and square. VVD out for the season has nothing to do with the ref it was all Phillips fault!

1 Like

Klopp has got a choice or two to make which most managers would be happy to have.
Think the likely starting lineup has been up a bit already,but a cameo from Darwin might be nice.

Alisson
Trent Matip Van Dijk Robbo
Fabinho
Hendo Thiago
Salah Firmino Diaz

Nice and easy.

8 Likes

1 goal each from Salah, Bobby, Luis and Darwin.

2 Likes

Can’t believe we’re only 3 days away now. Come the fuck on babyyyyyy.

Alisson Trent Matip Virgil Robbo Fab Thiago Hendo Salah Diaz Nunez

No messing about with the line up, although wouldn’t mind seeing Fabio start against his old side.

& guys don’t panic if you see a weak/youthful bench, remember likes of Kostas Ox Konate Jota Naby probably all gonna sit this 1 out.

2 Likes

I agree with the choice of personnel, but not sure about the formation? 7-4 with Allison at right back? :thinking::wink:

COYR YNWA :+1::nerd_face:

1 Like

7:30am Breakfast Bash at the Pub to get this started.

Welcome!

1 Like

The boys are doing some serious training at Kirkby, no more photo’s or video’s.

Everyone is reading Pep Ljinders book so it won’t matter anyhow*

*sarcasm by the way.

Poor Fabinho :joy::joy:

5 Likes

Loved the pass to Robertson :rofl:

1 Like

Loved the ending there, just a big smile and a thumbs up :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Oh fuck, Bobby’s gone.

2 Likes

Or new contract

1 Like

Hopefully Allison is fit.
TAA, Matip, VVD and Robbo back four.
Fabinho, Hendo and Thiago.
Mo, Nunez and Diaz.

I think we will see Elliot get a half hour, and maybe Gomez.
Great to start with a win.
Mo looked really sharp vs City. He is going to have a massive season.
Can’t wait for this.

If there’s one thing we know for certain, it’s that @WooltonRed is buzzing for this. Absolutely buzzing.

There are worse teams to play against first up.
But no experiments in the line-up at this stage. Bobby plays this in his normal position, with Darwin to come on at 60.
Will we see Bobby truly able to compete for a starting spot beyond the first three fixtures? Not sure. Can he adapt to doing 30 minute cameos and being a bit more effective in that situation than he has before? Sure

3 Likes

If he comes in against tired defences his pressing and clever passing can be even more effective

3 Likes

I have no worries for Bobby. He will start many games this season, including the season opener on Saturday i guess. After all, we play twice a week all the time until the World Cup (after the United game in two weeks) and there surely will be some rotation. With Jota out for the next month, Bobby will be probably starting around 2 of every 3 games.

2 Likes