Pre and In Match: Liverpool v. Brentford, 1630 UTC+1, Sunday 25th August 2024

Off-topic but that’s simply not good enough! It basically says, you can cheat all you want, and all you get is a penalty for one season. All the other things you benefited from all those years, you get to keep.

Where’s the disincentive?

5 Likes

I agree

1 Like

If the point deduction is significant enough for them to spend one season in the Championship… that would be a disincentive.

If that happens, I don’t know how they could make up for the loss without selling half their team so they can continue complying going forward.

How so? There will suddenly be some mysterious company no one’s ever heard of willing to sponsor them.

Just a point to note that the 115 charges cover only a certain period because they stopped complying with requests to provide information on later periods.

I think he already does.

3 Likes

No alarms and no surprises…

10 Likes

Is that a really small chair (and if so why) or is he really tall?

3 Likes

Where’s the money you saved by buying Ibou such a tiny chair, John? :thinking:

13 Likes

Interesting he’s chosen to add Gomez to the bench in favor of Jones
Also with Endo keeping his place

1 Like

Being invested in a potential new chair.

You just can’t go out and buy any old chair

6 Likes

Maybe he has the same view on Jones as mine :wink:

1 Like

Hopefully no fresh injury for Jones.

1 Like

Sepp & Fabio both on the bench, Toney again not involved.

Just read that is exactly it. Only a small knock, but enough to make him miss a couple of sessions so wasn’t available for selection

3 Likes

Are you the new @Nikola?

2 Likes

These are the breakfast chairs.

5 Likes

curtis already injured

Nom nom nom

2 Likes

Interviewer: A special day here at Anfield for you. 60,000 fans here to welcome you ahead of your first Premier League game. How would you describe your emotions?

Arne: Normal, I would say.

3 Likes

Some are never going warm to him but if he is successful I don’t care.

3 Likes