Pre- and In-Match | Liverpool v Newcastle United | PL Match Day 17 | Thursday 16th December 20:00h | Anfield

Apart from us winning the league again , my greatest wish for this season is to see these fuckers get relegated. Those muppets who were dressing up as Arabs and waving Saudi flags really deserve nothing less. I sincerely hope their whole little sportswashing wheeze backfires on them spectacularly and they are left floundering around in the Championship for a couple of seasons.

(Be nice to see a show of support for Khashoggi from the Kop aswell.)

8-0

13 Likes

Gone 5-0.

Newcastle can’t defend for dear life, and couldn’t score in a brothel with a fistful of 50’s - this is gonna be easier than a lazy Sunday afternoon stroll in Salford

1 Like

Salah needs to stat-pad before AFCON.

2 Likes

He already started 4 months ago.

2 Likes

More, more, more!

2 Likes

Mo, mo, mo! - surely.

p.s. I’m not calling you Shirley…

3 Likes

I’ve just noticed that this is a Thursday night game. WTAF? They’ve been lulling us into normality with these Saturday 3pm kick offs and now this Tomfoolery?

Can we pretend that this is the UEFA Cup and The Toon are some obscure works team from Scandinavia?

2 Likes

They’ve been pretending to be that all season

3 Likes

Just glad our next opponents (SickSpur) also play on Thursday.

2 Likes

3-0! If I keep posting it eventually it will be the correct prognostic. :joy:

3 Likes

We approach it like it’s a win we will fuck it, profressional performance and we will win.

2 Likes

I’m sure that Jürgen and his team will know the personnel, formation and tactics to see us through this game. COYR YNWA :nerd_face:

4 Likes

That’s more like it. None of that verbosity like certain people.

I would luv it if we beat them. Luv it.

1 Like

Mike Dean is the referee for this game.

luis suarez GIF

3 Likes

narcolepsy at it’s finest right there.

Completely disagree with this.
Why the fook would anyone want to see them floundering around in the Championship for only 2 seasons :wink:

2 Likes

Best attack v worst defence? We are in great form. We should be winning by quite a margin, three, four, five, anything.

However… I hate that I feel that way! There’s a small part of me that wonders if we will have an off day, or if Newcastle will massively overachieve and give us a game? It’s a Prem game and they are fighting to stay up, already, so they can spend some of their dough and build it up. They might just keep it tight, aided by Jasper Carrott and an off night on our end.

In a funny way Klopp has some work to do to motivate them and make sure we go out and get what we should. We are a professional outfit in a tight three way fight, so I’m sure we will be at it.

5-0 to the mighty reds.

3 Likes

The injury time game management (from both the team and from Klopp) was schoolboy level. Everyone else could see what was happening in those last few minutes.

We even got a VAR reprieve with the Callum Wilson shot chalked off for handling the ball.

We could have put on our third sub to clear our heads, and get a little breather. But no. We just kept giving the ball back to the barcodes to launch it at the heart of our defence.

So, forget Man City winning 7-0. I really don’t mind grinding out a well deserved 1-0 while showing we can manage the game.

3 Likes