Pre and in Match Thread. Brentford vs Liverpool. EPL. Sat 25th Sept. 1730 hrs

This game needs Milner :sunglasses:

1 Like

The midfield needs to be sorted outā€¦Fabinho had to cover too much space! To be honest, it is this kind of games that is calling for Thiago to sit back a little and start passing the ball but fuck me, all the technically talented fuckers in our team are all so fragile!

1 Like

curtis being young and not as disciplined will force hendo to stay back a bit and not attack as much

Was thinking exactly the same thing regards to injury time.

2 Likes

and yet it was hendo who provided the assist!

1 Like

its only six games in but fabs being overworked, hopefully dude doesnt burn out

2 Likes

Bloody Hell, we need to tighten it up and play smarter in the second half!

We have to sort out our defense. If itā€™s not Fabinho being completely suckered or out of position itā€™s Robbo not keeping the line set by VVD (which considering he can see everything is disgraceful).

1 Like

This might get a bit nerve-racking but I am still confident.

Personally, I find it really exhausting to analyze everything and everyone now. Weā€™ve seen worse first halves.

3 Likes

yeah, its a damned if u do damned if u dont situation. he could say hendo go forward but jones jus not disciplined to cover and thus leaving fabs with so much space to cover and then he also has to cover for trent leaving so much space when he attacks. Klopp spoke about that post match last week

We will come out and score in the first 10-15 mins. Then we slow down, pass better. Then add a third last ten mins as space opens up more.

Weā€™ve got this.

2 Likes

Donā€™t get me wrong, love it when done on our terms, but this feels too disorganised.

1 Like

That means Milner needs to come in to stablise the left side and allow Robbo to bomb forward!

1 Like

Has Trent been doing too much leg work in the gym? Most of his passes and his free kick have been over hit.

COYR YNWA :nerd_face:

Sloppy from us to concede. Classy equaliser. Candidate for save of the season but unfortunately not for us. Not sure why we get Trent to take direct free kicks.

Did I miss anything? Oh yeah, watching this on a mobile phone for once and that fluorescent kit is a godsend.

1 Like

This is the sort of team where you need the third goal. Feisty bunch This Brentford lot.

Oh, can someone pass the message to Mo that the NBC commentators believe that the new guy is an excellent right back whoā€™ll play on the left and will have no issues dealing with Salah.

Letā€™s see what happens on that side Mo.

A frenetic first half. Not unexpected given Brentfordā€™s style of play.

Fair play to Brentford. They come out to play.

If we get back to the basicsā€¦focus and composureā€¦we can pull this off.

Looking for Mo, Mane and Hendo to pick up 3 in the next 45 minutes to give us the goal difference we need.

YNWA

TAA has been poor. I think we need to slow game a bit and show some patience; we can then change pace up on counter. Would like to see Bobby for Sadio after 65mins if we havenā€™t broken them. Another option is to take off Jones for Bobby and play him up top with Jota as part of a four. This is a must win so I think Klopp will change things significantly if the team isnā€™t on it from minute 45.

i worry about his lack of quickness especially with how brentford is attacking so quickly when we turn it over