Pre and in Match Thread. Brentford vs Liverpool. EPL. Sat 25th Sept. 1730 hrs

Yeah they look great and Frank seems an impressive leader. Looking forward to it!

Timmy or Robbo, other than that I think that lineup is nailed on.

2 Likes

Looking forward to this. I think Thomas Frank might be the business.

He kicked the ground and presumably jarred something. Hopefully minor.

2 Likes

You canā€™t say that this time!

Youā€™ve never seen 'em play!!!

2 Likes

Mate itā€™s a comparative analysis. Compared to us, everyone else is shit. I donā€™t have to see them play to know that. This method of in-depth analysis and oppo research was taught to me by the great Illuvatar, he who became @Draexnael, our one true master.

Now fuck off.

7 Likes

Klopp mentioned him ā€˜kicking the groundā€™? Not sure what that means and whether he actually injured himself kicking the ground, but I would expect him to start on the weekend if he is 100% but not if heā€™s 98%.

2 Likes

Alisson
Trent Matip vDijk Robertson
Henderson Fabinho Jones
Salah Jota Mane

Tsimikas, Milner, Gomez and Keita to rotate in against Porto

2 Likes

If Trent isnā€™t available, who would you prefer, Bradley or Milner?

Jones looks the best option if Naby is not fit, hopefully Trent is ok to play if not we have a couple of options Gomez or Milner. We seem to keep scoring 3 so another 3-0 it is.

2 Likes

Milner for sure, especially after his Palace performance.

5 Likes

Milner for me. Bradley had some nice moments against Norwich but heā€™s not someone Iā€™d throw into important fixtures just yet.

2 Likes

If Trent is unavailableā€¦

Robbo at RB
Kostas st LB

Good call, maybe his crossing is better from the right. It feels nice to complain about Robbo.

He said he would have probably been OK to carry on, but they werenā€™t taking any chances.

I think Morton would have on for him anyway, but maybe they brought it slightly forward.

1 Like

Kostas is very two footed from what I can see. Robbo is very left footed.

3 Likes

Brentford had a nice easy-going program so far into the league. Lost at home to Brighton. We will be their first proper test into the PL.

Referee: Stuart Attwell. VAR: Paul Tierney. both :sleeping:

Brentford-Liverpool 0-3

BTW, Iā€™ll see that the best PL referee Oliver is leading Chelsea-City on Saturday so he will not get us against them next week. They will send one of the usual Liverpool-haters for that match.

1 Like

Theyā€™re one of the form teams of the league.

Cannot wait for this.

Hopefully the billionairesā€™ dildos play a stalemate and AV do something at the Theatre of Dross.

3 Likes

randy marsh masturbating GIF by South Park