Pre and in Match Thread. Brentford vs Liverpool. EPL. Sat 25th Sept. 1730 hrs

No doubt we should have had 3 points from that game but uncharacteristic sloppy finishing cost us.
I tend to agree with the earlier poster who though Trent and Robbo were below par today. ( I wish Trent would get his hair cut )
Playing like that Brentford will be a handful for any team.

2 Likes

I dont think the finishing is uncharacteristic, we have been really wasteful infront of goal this season; its been criminal.

1 Like

Seriously. I thought we are like that.

Fucking hell.

Sunday league at the back and Sunday league finishing (as is the trend at the front)

2 points dropped and make no mistake about it on this weekend it will probably prove pivotal

Reminded me of the bournmouth game in that fucking toxic green/yellow kit

1 Like

Wow your sunday league must be an incredibly high level. Do many of the lads get scouted and sign contracts?!

2 Likes

Ye.

It was just an expression.

I’m not saying that we should release all of our players. Whose only return to football would be for a Sunday league side but our world class front line is probably one of the most wasteful also and it’s just disappointing that a team like Brentford managed to score 3 relatively easy goals against us.

Poor performance all around I think

1 Like

Didn’t see the game until the last few minutes. We have a very ugly yellow kit is all I can contribute

3 Likes