Pre and In Match Thread. Leeds United vs Liverpool. Elland Road.. EPL. Sunday Sept 12th. 1630 hrs

One of the worst you’ll ever see. Harvey’s leg was pointed in the opposite direction after the tackle.

Is his ankle broke or leg? What’s bent

this is the reason why Klopp called it wrestling.

1 Like

Fuck this deliberate shit. He tackled from behind. This is what happens from letting the play go on

1 Like

Klopp is furious.

As he should be.

Ref allowing the challenges on Mo in the first half down the right wing. Leading to challenges like this.

3 Likes

This is fucking pathetic refereeing. He didnt think that was a foul and was content to play on. He now sees the injury and without reviewing it then gives a red. That’s not how any of this is supposed to work. He’s come to the right outcome with completely the wrong process. What difference does it make you might ask? Well, you shouldnt need to have an leg broken to get a fucking call.

11 Likes

Cmon harv…
These fu*****ing people are animals…ffs

2 Likes
1 Like

It looked like from the knee down was pointed in the wrong direction.

EDIT: just rewatched it. His ankle. His foot was pointed in the opposite direction.

2 Likes

Hopefully it’s not too bad. Harvey was clapping at the crowd with his head up

2 Likes

Pawson apparently always going to show a red. Like fuck he was.

Disgraceful challenge, thankfully I’m watching on a Tablet so I didn’t see it in glorious high definition.

7 Likes

The only thing now is because of the injury we won’t see the challenge again to see if Neville is right or not.

Just hope it’s not an Achilles.

100% this

1 Like

They will make up a story in hindsight about what the ref was doing to protect the ref union, and give a plausible reason for the cause to play on.

1 Like

Two very different aspects of football that’s nothing to do with wrestling gripe.

1 Like

Dammit. That’s a bad bad knee injury

Big effort and heart needed to refocus now.

What did he say?

I hate this…let the game flow shit, a foul is a foul ffs

8 Likes