Pre and In Match Thread. Liverpool vs Crystal Palace EPL. Sat 18th September 2021. 1500 hrs

Don’t think we should be up by 3 CP had their chances in the beginning and should have has a penalty.

Glad we are up hopefully the second half we score a few more

Thiago still confuses me. Not too defence splitting - more moving it on. Tackling still a shocker.

Can’t we rather just be 3 up at halftime in every match? :thinking:

Hendo silently being brilliant btw, like he always has been.

2 Likes

Their 1st chances came from a free kick given against Milly when he clearly won the ball

Not at all a critique, more matter-of-fact; this is Jota his entire career, blows red hot or ice cold. His entire career.

He will get it back. I’d rather him be cold now and get on a hot streak later in the season.

Not perfect but I think Klopp has done a good job of rotating players for our matches so far this season… Keeping the players fresh.

Expecting we make a serious challenge for all trophies this season with our depth.

2 Likes

So?

:slight_smile:

Tsimikas = Aurelio without ankles made of glass

Shit reffing :kissing_heart:

Milly looks like he’s really enjoying himself. Liked the quickly taken fee kick to move a slow moving Palace player out of the way.

1 Like

Give credit when credit is due up by 3 is BS

God you are a wanker

Wrong thread, mate.

1 Like

I’m at a party so not watching great for mane to get 100.

2 Likes

That is not nice calling god a wanker :scream: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

How Milly gets away with it is beyond me lol

1 Like

Love seeing Henderson being aggressive, taking those long shots from outside the box… It’s always been a weakness of ours with a lack of goal production from the midfield. So it’s great to see someone stepping up in that regard.

2 Likes