Pre- and Post - Match : Man Citeh v Liverpool, Thursday 22/12/2022 8PM (Kangaroo Cup 4th Round)

That high? You fucking optimist!!

We’ll be lucky to avoid relegation.

Better?

2 Likes

Alisson, Trent, Virgil all missing from our back line, Jota, Diaz and Bobby missing from our front line and Henderson and Fabinho only playing part of the match. Hit the woodwork twice and Darwin put 3 good chances wide.

1 Like

Defended like amateurs and flattered by the final scoreline as well.

1 Like

Well with that backline and CM it doesn’t surprise me.

If I’m honest we haven’t the squad to go again on all 4 fronts, we did ok last year with injuries and the end of the day it hampered us at the end.

Such a push has ended in what we’ve seen so far from so many. Our full strength side did Man City twice so I’m not going take much from this. As for Nunez I’d rather he miss them than not even have them.

Yet if Darwin had his shooting boots on we would be playing saints in the next tie.:rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Just read this… Clear who they think was to blame for the defeat

We need to dampen down on the expectations of Harvey, I know he’s only 19 still but I don’t see world class potential. Yet to see that wow factor about him.

Pretty slow, easily muscled off the ball, doesn’t offer much in the way of goal threat. Defensively doesn’t help out at all but that’s not for lack of trying.

Elliot was poor but that website is a cuntfest.

6 Likes

dont think i have ever commented on a referees performance,

but last night that made a few eyebrow raising decisions,

the OX penalty claim,

the challenge on Fab outside the man city box

Gundogen(?) pushed Fab on the chest making him fall to the floor during the small scuffle,
Gundogen wasnt even spoken to

strange decisions

2 Likes

My biggest worry is the likes of Robbo, Salah and Thiago just don’t look anything like their previous levels. There are glimpses but that’s about it. Robbo in particular is distinctly average, constantly giving the ball away and never tight enough in defence.

What a false dawn Gomez vs City at the start of the season, his concentration is abysmal.

1 Like

Thiago hasn’t been bad and Robertson was getting there before the break.

As was Salah to be fair, possibly more rustiness on their part than anything else. They were starting to look better before the break so they aren’t major worries for me.

Robbo was fantastic before the break

2 Likes

Exactly for me it’s probably rust with him.

1 Like

This isn’t Klopps fault, its a transition period. Sometimes the desire of the playing staff are not necessarily duplicated at the ownership level. The owners have made their decision…we all know that.

I love this post. It’s why we are here YNWA

1 Like

He had like 2 good matches.

What the fuck were we doing…

1 Like

You were right the first time.

As I said a couple of decent matches, clearly one he was good. If I recall he was poor the one after.

It’s pretty irrelevant anyway, last night he was poor. He kept passing it to them, kept running into their players and losing the ball up field and his defending was terrible, the lack of any sort of effort to get tight to Mahrez then offering him the freedom of the box to shoot was abysmal.

This is a guy who had a full month off, he’s meant to be a senior player he should be doing the basics right every game.