Pre/In-Match | Crystal Palace vs Liverpool | PL Matchday 7 | Saturday October 5th 12:30h

Expecting a tough game because of the short turnaround with the Bologna match.

Another win would be great because we’re heading to another international break next week.

Alison
Trent Konate VvD Robertson
Gravenberch Mac Allister
Szoboszlai
Salah Jota Díaz

2:2

Y.N.W.A.

5 Likes

This better not suck ass. Grav might be motm.

1 Like

I would be looking at Jones to start instead of Dom.

Dom’s had a heavy workload against Bologna.

Hopefully, we get into a comfortable position so that we substitute one of Mac or Grav as well in the second half.

Chiesa if fit , I’d be looking at minutes for him too.

We don’t need to treat this as the last match before the break , this is a match with very less recovery time considering the mid week match. We just can’t afford any injuries in the midfield.

1 Like

Agree. The Grav’s minutes need to be managed soon-ish.

Could be they planning on buying someone in Jan to play the 6 role… Give Grav his rest from then onwards

I’m sure that Arne and his team will know the personnel, formation and tactics to see us through this game. COYR YNWA :+1: :nerd_face:

8 Likes

Grav in his current role probably runs less than both Macca and Szobo, and most of his movement is short vertical and horizontal movements to be in position to receive the ball.

It seems like he is able to conserve energy thats why in latter parts of our games he seems to go up a level, as other players are tired and then destroys them in 3 elegant strides, he is rolls royce of a player at the moment.

10 Likes

Not necessarily a 6 but we need someone to cover for both Mac as well as Grav. We’ve got Morton and Endo as those pure 6s.

It’s difficult to categorise both of them as pure 6’s or pure 8’s.

1 Like

Ewk! 12:30 kick off. Having said that, it probably suits Arne and his bright and early starts.

I’m not sure if it does or not. Surely it would interfere with his post-2nd breakfast nap wouldn’t it?

2 Likes

Palace have been fucking awful this season. If we can’t beat these it’s gonna be down to attitude.

3 Likes

Ali

Grav Grav Grav Grav

Grav Grav

Grav

Grav Grav Grav

Maybe Grav in for Ali

Then tell Koeman to fuck himself, the boys staying home next week.

Not sure what to make of Palace this season, are they really as bad as the table suggests…or is this another false reading as Wolves showed to be?

2 Likes

Teams always tend to put some effort when they play against us.

We also tend to oblige them by getting down to their level.

It will be an easy win if Liverpool turns up.

2 Likes

Maybe, but it’s always tricky at their place.

Worse than Wolves , from what I’ve seen.

1 Like

Early kick off. The ultras will all be hung over. Place will be like a morgue. :wink:

1 Like

1 Like

The bad news is that I will not be able to watch this game, as I am meeting some friends for lunch.

The good news is that I won’t have to put up with @Alright_Now_Legend 's drivel during the match.

3 Likes

2 Likes

But that means I have to face the brunt.

3 Likes