Pre/In-Match | RB Leipzig vs Liverpool | CL Matchday 3 | Wednesday October 23rd 20:00h (6am AEDT)

Can’t properly respond…
Am late for Premature Ejaculaters Society meeting.

4 Likes

Arne doesn’t seem to be much of a rotator. Unless Trent is really unfit I’d expect the usual back four, Macca, Gravy, Curtis midfield and Lucho, Darwin and Mo upfront.

1 Like

Is it possible to be late for that?

1 Like

Not really.
Most people come early

2 Likes

HTA meeting

Hair Trigger Anonymous :0)

1 Like

This thread is going well. Let’s hope the game isn’t a damp squib.

I’ll expect Leipzig to give us a fight but we have typically done well against fellow gegenpressing sides.

50-60 min for Trent and watch him getting subbed off.

Endo should get a game or atleast the majority of the minutes here. It’s important to leave Grav fresher for Arsenal.

1 Like

Can a loss be a win?

1 Like

I’ll save folk the click

Liverpool travelling squad: Gomez, Endo, Van Dijk, Konate, Diaz, Szoboszlai, Nunez, Mac Allister, Salah, Jones, Gakpo, Tsimikas, Robertson, Gravenberch, Jaros, Kelleher, Alexander-Arnold, Quansah, Morton, Davies, Nyoni.

So no Jota then. Other absentee’s as expected, unless I’ve missed a name…

4 Likes

Just encourages laziness.

3 Likes

Or is laziness on your part :rofl:

Clicks give the club cash.

Think on next time we don’t spend, I went to the official, found the link and posted.

Im gonna go click happy on the offal and buy us Zubimendi in Jan

1 Like

Apparently Chiesa is just down to match fitness.

1 Like

https://x.com/FBAwayDays/status/1848787212349149270

5 Likes

That’s worth of a conspiracy theory! :grin:
I was merely quoting ANL himself, from a post far far away…
Now, what could Quickie have to do with that…
Hmmmmm.
Judging from his reply, it’s where ANL went to solve the problem? Plausibility level: 7/10
(Just like Van Dijk’s rating vs Chelsea)

Now, to remain on topic, and throw some more things on ANL’s plate, next few games are a good chance for Nunez to establish himself.
He had some very interesting stats in his 60’ vs Chelsea, he really was a fighter and I felt he brought unpredictability in our game, and if he can start getting involved in goals (and ideally score too), he may help in our big test period.
I hope he scores tomorrow.

Think Tsimikas may come in for Robbo and maybe Quansah for Konate, other than that think that will be the team.
I feel we have to get at least a point tomorrow, the more I look at it the more it looks like a cunt of a draw we’ve been given so if we want top 8 then we’re going to have to work hard for it. We really haven’t drawn any of the cannon-fodder.

1 Like

Is Bradley injured?

Yes