Pre-Match Arsenal vs Liverpool 03/04/21 20:00

Klopp usually says, the best cure for pacy attackers is to stop the supply for them. Of course, that is often impossible to prevent at all times. So when they break our press (I sense we will try and start like last season, when we could’ve/should’ve scored 2-3 goals, but let them back in the game, but we won’t and can’t press as maniacs for the whole game), which they are very capable of doing to a certain extent as they have good technique and Arteta wants to go down that route, it will be about quickly getting our players back to surround those areas.

1 Like

Oddly we’ve only had him once which was that Brighton game and to be fair he wasn’t the one who gave the disgraceful pen.

Jürgen and his team will know the personnel, formation and tactics to get the three points we need.

COYR YNWA :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Personally don’t think we can rest any players before kick off of league or champions league.

Got the job done early and make changes on 60 mins

So, explain to me how I’ve missed the point?

Atkinson replaced by another incompetent fool. We seldom win away to these.

It’s been one of those seasons so maybe we’ll fucking smash them away for a change.

Whatever happens in the game I just hope for a performance.

None of this limp, 1/2 arsed shit that we’ve seen lately where we have about 20 shots, none on target and they score with their 1 shot a deflection off Phillips, onto Kabak, hitting both posts the cross bar, Petits ponytail before Var awards the goal by 0.00001mm after creeping over the line after brushing against Alissons new tache.

1 Like

Steve Clarke did a great job as assistant to Kenny.
No argument.

He should not have played Andy Robertson for every minute of the 3 internationals. I dont know how anyone saying that can be seen as " anti Jock". Lets be honest, he showed little regard for his former club by over playing Robbo.
And for that he just might be considered a dick head.

1 Like

Anyway
Back to football and cast that international shite away till the summer.

1 Like

It’s got nothing to do with who he plays for. I’d have said the same if it was Belgium, Iceland or Turkmenistan. How you’ve deduced ‘anti-Jock’ sentiment from that is baffling.

As a Jock, I was only too happy for Andy Robertson to have played all the Internationals in the break. We don’t have that many decent players these days. I’ll bet Robbo is just as desperate and proud to pull on his Scotland jersey and armband as he is wearing his Liverpool shirt. So, no I don’t think Stevie Clarke is a dickhead. These guys are all elite athletes, paid huge sums and should be able to play two or three times a week. Yes, they run a risk of injury, but that’s their job.

3 Likes

“Yeah because their team is shit.”

And…

“It’s fucking criminal Robbo played the whole of Scotland’s last game and we should be on to their dickhead manager to ask him what the fuck he thinks he’s playing at.”

Comments like this are why I think this was anti-Scot.

To be fair that was aimed at Arsenal, not Scotland.

2 Likes

To be fair about the second comment, it’s what we would say about any national team manager. The national teams don’t matter, just Liverpool.

2 Likes

They are paid huge sums of money
Robbo is paid by Liverpool
Clarke played him in 3 matches for the full 90 minutes which was excessive.

Liverpool first
Any country a distant second.

5 Likes

I don’t understand why it should be considered as anti Scottish? It’s just a simple statement of the fact. We showed the same anger/disgust towards FdB for his similar treatment of Wijnaldum.

6 Likes

Robbo and Gini are not super-human…
We, as in LFC, will need them desperately over the coming weeks, why didn’t the players themselves asked to be reprieved from playing so many minutes…?

3 Likes

Anyone seen Aubamayangs new syrup? Looks a right twat. We need to smash these for that syrup alone.

3 Likes

Snoop Dogg? :joy:

1 Like

Usually one surprise inclusion by Klopp after international breaks. Maybe AOC? I think we’ll see Firmino as well. Not sure where everyone is traveling back from. I’d like to see Jota, Mane, Salah, but we will see.

TAA only nailed on starter lol. Feels like haven’t watched them for a month, looking forward to this one.

1 Like