Pre-Match Arsenal vs Liverpool 03/04/21 20:00

I’d go Milner there as well.

That’s not a reflection on Kostas. It’s that it’s an incredibly inexperienced back line.

1 Like

Tsimikas might be unavailable anyway. He’s carrying a minor(?) injury.

Vibration white finger or pick axe wrist?

Feels like I’ve not watched us for a year!

2 Likes

How many minutes did every Liverpool player clock in the international break

1. Andy Robertson – 270 mins
  2. Gini Wijnaldum – 259 mins
  3. Neco Williams – 205 mins
  4. Ozan Kabak – 184 mins
  5. Mohamed Salah – 180 mins
  6. Diogo Jota – 153 mins
  7. Xherdan Shaqiri – 125 mins
  8. Sadio Mane – 114 mins
  9. Curtis Jones – 108 mins
  10. Naby Keita – 90 mins
  11. Kostas Tsimikas – 80 mins
  12. Thiago – 53 mins
6 Likes

Interesting, I wonder what the corresponding international minute stats are for the Arsenal players … a lot lower I suspect!

8 Likes

Only 2 to worry about there are Robbo and Gini. It’s fucking criminal Robbo played the whole of Scotland’s last game and we should be on to their dickhead manager to ask him what the fuck he thinks he’s playing at.
I’d start Milner there and look to add more creativity in midfield to compensate for what we’ll lose from Robbo. Tiago, Fabinho and Keita in midfield.
Don’t see us winning tbh, probably be a draw.

After every international break Milner should be an automatic starter but it feels like he never does.

1 Like

Yeah because their team is shit.

2 Likes

Our forward depth is probably at it’s peak now so far this season.

Other than a few defenders, we might have: Milner, Keita, Jones, Chamberlain, Shaqiri and one of Jota/Firmino on the bench tomorrow.

Origi was left out already against Wolves when Bobby was not in.

Agree with those saying that we should rest Robertson and Wijnaldum for this, I would also rest Salah as he also played a lot minutes over the international break (and has looked a bit knackered).

Mane - Bobby - Jota

Jones - Fabinho- Thiago

Kostas - Kabak - Philips - TAA

Big Al

1 Like

This is a blow

3 Likes

I’ve never heard of a players brain being in their knee :rofl:

1 Like

for us, right!!! :wink:

1 Like

Tell that to Dalglish.

So this is the anti-Jock forum now? Steve Clarke did a great job for us under Kenny Dalglish.

De Boer is only interested in his own neck, playing Wijnaldum 90 minutes against fucking Gibraltar…

wow, talk about missing the point.

Is Aubameyang still being disciplined? It would be interesting to see how we neuter the speed of him and Pepe.