Pre Match: Burnley v. Liverpool, 1400 UTC, Sunday 13 February 2022

No rest for the relentless. Time for us to go again, get the business done, leave with 3 points and no injuries.

6 Likes

I think we will see the captain back for this, a horrible shitty club to play against.

1 Like

Alisson - Trent Van Dijk Robbo - Fabinho - Elliot Salah Mane Firmino Diaz Jota

1-4-6 Just break their fcking bus!

8 Likes

@redalways another win will earn you the right to start Inter too. :+1:t4:

Hopefully some news on Hendo tonight.

1 Like

Front three of Diaz, Jota, Salah. Bring on Bobby and Mane around the 60 min mark to ensure everyones rotated and frsh for inter.

Hope we fucking smash them. Cant stand their shitty brand of extra shit footy.

4 Likes

No thanks.

Probably a similar type game, Burnley will hold off for a bit and put up a fight but we should be too good.

2-0.

1 Like

I hope that Burnley get relegated. Terrible club playing terrible football for a terrible manager.

Let’s crush them

6 Likes

Burnley moor on a cold and possibly snowy Sunday afternoon in February. That’ll be a good education for Luiz Diaz.

Wow, I take it that you don’t like Burnley.

If you think it can not get any worse with the referee, Atkinson is in charge. That means that the ginger hooligan and his gang of thugs can do as they please. :rage:

we should score quickly otherwise it could become a frustrating match.

1 Like

0-3!

Burnley team news by WhoScored:

• Maxwel Cornet limped off against Manchester United in midweek and is a doubt for Burnley here. Aaron Lennon is on standby.
  • Wout Weghorst and Jay Rodriguez will continue up front after combining for Burnley’s equaliser on Tuesday night.
  • Ashley Barnes made his first Premier League appearance since October in the draw and is another option for Sean Dyche.
  • Matthew Lowton may replace Connor Roberts at right-back to face Liverpool this weekend.

Another bloody team of shithousery dipshits who need a slap…

5 Likes

Have to say even the games Atkinson has done for us this year are better than that tonight.

1 Like

Man Utd ripped them apart for 45 minutes.

Hopefully they do another 45 like that I doubt it, good thing is the way they played isn’t too different from Leicester however Burnley spend more time on their feet.

I don’t like that anti-football manager Sean Dyche. And the way he sets up his team to be snide foul merchants

I’d like to see 2 changes.

Alisson Trent Matip Virgil Robbo Fab Thiago Keita Salah Jota Diaz

Don’t trust him.

1 Like