Pre-match: Crystal Palace vs Liverpool | Sat 9th December 2023, 12:30 GMT

Have we had a shot on target?

Are we seriously going to give them their first home win since who knows when?

feed the narative.

thats as bad as the diaz call for me.

Palace fans were outsang for 60 mins and only speak when they are winning. Less of the licking up to these lot

100% a penalty. Only have ourselves to blame if we drop points. Such a crap game by us so far.

Brooks on VAR, still has it in for Klopp after the berating he got.

Imagine getting his first PL start and conceding a penalty that might lead to his team losing the title…

Gomez for Endo, Ibou for Quansah.

Great changes btw Klopp, bravo.

We are just as awful for not turning up.

my god. how?

Given the current rules…ofcourse. its soft as you like however

It probably was a pen. But this game is turning me off VAR, having previously been sympathetic. The lengthy waits are ruining the game.

A bit of fucking fight would be good. None of their players are a patch on ours. They just want it more

What narrative?

He probably told VAR that he though Quansah got the ball. He never, so even though the Palace player booted the ball away, the kick on him and no touch on the ball allows VAR to get involved.

im begining to see a pattern in here.

conditioned?

stockholm syndrome.

how the hell was that a pen?

Our lads are so thick.
All the constant fouling slowing the game is exactly what palace want

That’s incredibly soft. Defensible because there was contact but you very rarely seen them given in the box if it comes after the player has already played the ball. Var overturning that is absolutely not what i5 was inetended for

It’s like, every time we have an opportunity to make a statement at the top of the table we routinely shit our pants.

City faltering, Arsenal will just fall off naturally, we have to, at some point fucking wake up

I guess it was a pen, but you can’t be giving a pen 2 minutes after the pen.

I’m done with this shit. There’s no way the pgmol are letting us win anything domestically this year.

1 Like