Pre-match: Crystal Palace vs Liverpool | Sat 9th December 2023, 12:30 GMT

lol at all you cunts who didn’t read my post-Fulham OP.

Thanks chaps…watched and read all the way down the a1…just got in to see Harvey had scored…thanks once again…:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

And Ayew caught Elliott too.

You forgot to add the smiley tongue in cheek face…didn’t you?

If not…you’re a clown

( insert tongue in cheek smiley )

Ryan Gravenburch needs to be benched for the next league game. Did absolutely fuck all. The surging runs were missing, the drop of the shoulders were not there.

Endo’s mixed performance in this match shows that he’s still finding his feet at the PL and his midfield team-mates didn’t offer him too much support.

As for Darwin Nunez, does he need Suarez to teach him how to play smarter?

2 Likes

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s why he’s gone from the pitch…

We got it done in the end. Unlucky Diaz for the third, nice dinked finish.

Performance was iffy, it happens. Three points the main thing, dig deep, got it done.

The subs made a difference. Harvey Elliott in particular. He’s a Jack Russell that lad. Zips about, adding some urgency to proceedings. Lovely goal too.

2 Likes

He did. It was utterly inconsequential though and is an incident you wouldn’t see given for another 99 such incidents

I thought we had a break building, and Elliott had an easy pass right to Gomez on the overlap. Ayew tripped him, so a second yellow was justified.

After that the ref started handing out yellows like he was getting a bonus for each one.

I guess we’ve become invicible.

Can’t beat us, or can’t see us?

:joy:

Pardon my French. ^^"

1 Like

I was actually hoping that Gomez was called for shirt tugging and give a pen away just so that it could be overturned for offside and we wouldn’t have conceded two corners due to the linesman being terrible at his job. That’s football though. Rules completely upside down.

1 Like