Pre-match: Crystal Palace vs Liverpool | Sat 9th December 2023, 12:30 GMT

Doesn’t that apply to just about everyone we play? It’s very rare for an opponent to try to take us on.

4 Likes

If he can’t produce or get the better of a 34 year old championship player playing out of position then he should be dropped indefinitely.

No, not really. Loads of teams have taken us on this season.

2 Likes

He hasn’t played much football because he keeps getting muscle injuries. Unfortunately, he just isn’t robust.

10/10 for the prediction.

0/10 for the spelling.

So 5/10 overall.

2 Likes

Sport Wow GIF by Celtic Football Club

Normally it wouldn’t be good seeing your £40m centre back get dropped for a kid, but I think it is more about easing Konate back gently.

6 Likes

Because thats what football is like.
Drop players indefinitely.

You really are an authority

1 Like

Wasn’t expecting that at all.

2 Likes

Irony master.

Really didn’t expect to Ali. I thought with the dead rubber on Thursday he might have had this one, as well and been told to rest properly for the United game.

Anyway. No fucking encouragement for these, reds. Foot on their throat from the start. They have half a team out, and the ones who are still there look like they can’t be arsed with Uncle Roy anymore.

1 Like

Being in the emergency room with my wife and our baby boy, this is how I feel about today in the midst of challenging times.

Well at least we always win when I’m not able to watch, come on you reds
YNWA

7 Likes

That means my wife will be watching, unless he’s shaved, then she will storm out of the room with a huff.

The five weeks of Alisson Becker being out just flew by.

For anyone expecting a Liverpool win today, sorry to report that my son’s team got a result this morning. Not going to happen.

W3 D4 L1

Need to rectify our away form. A win here and we’d be building up a nice run of results.

Posted at 12:2112:21

Post update

Crystal Palace v Liverpool (12:30 GMT)

Ten minutes to kick-off. Chants of ‘Liverpool, Liverpool’ ring round Selhurst Park, where it has stopped raining. Strap yourselves in, this could be a lot of fun.

1 Like

That used to happen with our amateur team, one week it all changed and there ended the correlation.

Yeah we were absolutely whack, I think it was the day Milner scored that 94th min Penalty against Leicester, we also won 7-2.

Let’s give Roy a fitting send off in what should be his last game as Palace manager.

1-5

1 Like

At least we aren’t wearing that awful blue kit

Glad to see our traditional white away strip

Ugh its got vile green on it