Pre-match: Crystal Palace vs Liverpool | Sat 9th December 2023, 12:30 GMT

Is that when the ball goes off at the side?

Szobo and Salah, please get involved.

2 Likes

can palace pretend to attack us!!

FUCK… 7am im still drunk

Weve all the ball but look no threat at all.

But we’re standing tall, not hitting the wall.

Like the siren’s call

In all fairness the second we get the ball they’ve got 11 defending, sometimes packed into 25 yards of space. Mo seems to have 2 on him before he even gets the ball. It’ll probably end up being a kind bounce of the ball that gets us a goal in the end. Either that or a long shot with a deflection

2 Likes

Standard Roy tactics here. Hoping for a ‘famous draw’. Was like a fucking nightmare that period we had with him

1 Like

I am trying to work out what’s annoying me about this female commentator. It’s not her voice it’s the constant background “coaching up comments” as if Liverpool are the underdogs here. What they need to do… what they are lacking in skill…. Why they are not a top side like….City or… :see_no_evil:

ayew is such a bitch

1 Like

Front 3 need to get involved. Like wednesday not in the game.

One thing I do like about Roy is he’s not one of these gobshite Pep wannabe’s constantly gurning, shouting and remonstrating every fucking second.

1 Like

This has been utter turd.

We’ve had about 70% possession…in our own half.

he is who he is pretty much

I don’t like this, so far. Typical 12.30 kick off performance. Everything seems slow and plenty of sloppy, lazy passes.

1 Like

Trent has evolved into our most important player. By far our best hope of creating chances

They’re up against 8 defenders tbf. Hard to find space

Ali puh

Brilliant by Ali, so glad hes back

Gravenberch having an absolute stinker again. Like playing with 10.

Brilliant Ali.