Pre-Match | Liverpool v Arsenal | PL Match Day 12 | Saturday November 20th 17:30h | Anfield

Post internationals doldrums is a concern for me on this one.

2 Likes

Is it wrong for me to have soft spots for Saka and Smith-Rowe?

That said, no niceties for 90 minutes on Saturday. They’ve had a false dawn, and hard to believe we’ve not won in the League since the 5-0. That needs to change.

1 Like

It’s Anfield and we usually show up after a bad performance. Klopp and co would have got time to assess our shortcomings till now this season and hopefully will tweak to get us performing back to our season winning levels. It’s the inconsistency, not just from one game to another, but even during the game that’s a concern. We could be brilliant for the initial 20 minutes and can end up dropping our levels for the rest 70.

Our recent form looks bad and their looks good. Who would have thought after the first three games they would be two points behind us when we face them. Shows how quickly things can change. A win puts us one point behind the league leaders and a defeat outside of top 4. I’ll choose to be positive and hope it’s the former :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m sure that Jürgen and his team will know the personnel,formation and tactics to see us through this game. COYR YNWA :nerd_face:

2 Likes

We were in doldrums before the break, so it’s like two negatives making a positive :joy:

4 Likes

A soft spot is OK but a bit of a problem if it was a hard one.:grin:

1 Like

I like them too.

Fantastic little players

Any updates on injuries?
I am expecting Robbo and Hendo out?
Then its Tsimikas at LB and Konate with VVD?
Thiago, Fabinho and Ox.
Swlah, Jota and Mane.

Watching Wales last night there is a decent shout to start Neco Williams and push Trent into midfield.
Neco was very good for Wales

1 Like

What’s wrong with Matip?

He hobbled off towards the end of the Denmark game. He didn’t look too bad but given Tsimikas recent form I wouldn’t rush him back.

2 Likes

Guess we will know where we are when Klopp does his Pre game conference.

Nothing
Him or Konate, I think Konate might start this

Why not both and give van Dijk a rest. Van Dijk played twice this week, the two of them none.

1 Like

Because it’s a big game against a rival. Plenty of rest next week.

3 Likes

Well I don’t see Arsenal as a rival or this as a big game, sorry.

They’re one of the form teams right now. It’s a big game as we’ve been shite recently. need a response.

5 Likes

They are two points behind us.

Mmmm 5 at Saturday 7 o’clock.

1 Like

…they could be ahead of us in the table if we don’t take them seriously. That makes them a rival, and this a big game.

4 Likes

Playing Konaté and Matip is not taking them seriously? Have you seen van Dijk play this season? He is understandable still a long way from where he was before Prickford took him out.

We take Arsenal seriously enough by playing our German and French lads.

2 Likes