Pre Match: Liverpool v. Manchester United, 2000 BST (UTC +1), Tuesday 19 April 2022 (Premier League)

Three points, no injuries. All I ask. And no whining please.

8 Likes

Agree, which is why I’m not going to suggest that we rest Mo.

I think Diaz in particular would torment that wanky defence.

Don’t concede unnecessary, soft goals.

Can’t wait for the atmosphere, should be absolutely rocking.

6 Likes

Should be a comfortable win but we don’t need to be gifting them soft goals, the atmosphere should be brilliant and defeat will harm their top 4 ambitions.

2 Likes

I can’t see him starting after playing 85 mins today. I think it’s pretty obvious we’ll start Salah, Jota, Bobby. A surprise would be Mané for Salah.

2 Likes

From the BBC:

“United can move level on points with fourth-placed Spurs if they win at Liverpool on Tuesday.”

I suppose that it’s true… in theory.

6 Likes
5 Likes

Smash them, they’re shit.

United leak goals for fun, we should be scoring 6 easily. Their players have downed tools, so there’s absolutely no excuse for not winning this one handily.

We will go top of the league for at least a day, having just tested City in a semi final. We’re in their heads, and they’ll drop points to Brighton. This is going to be a special fucking season, lads…

18 Likes

Alisson
Trent Matip VvD Robertson
Henderson Fabinho Thiago
Salah Firmino Jota

3 Likes

But they will raise their game against us. Guaranteed.

7 Likes

25-0!

2 Likes

If we play like the first half today it will be 5-0 by half time.

2 Likes

Keita surely starts? He was class today.
I think the same starting line up as today.

8 Likes

Tuesday ManU
Sunday Everton

That’s the last longer break between games this season.

4 Likes

Should have enough to beat both of these, even with their game-raising shithouse tactics.

2 Likes

Stop whining!

5 Likes

I think Matip returns but I wouldn’t change anyone else, Klopp will probably consider changes though.

Weird thing is I don’t think that took a massive amount out of the team for a Wembley semi final. Looking at the Norwich game I can’t think man United got much rest.

4 Likes

The good old days…

As Scholes said after Man Utd scrapped past Villarreal in the group stages of the Champions League the performance can’t be repeated against Liverpool they did and lost 5 nil, that performance against Norwich bears good news for us

3 Likes