Pre Match | Liverpool v ManUnited | PL Matchday 19 | Sunday January 17th 16:30h | Anfield

Wait for one more game…they will stop football and declare scum champions…I am leaning towards biased refreeing against us as a club

Jota can’t come back soon enough. Bobby’s head is in outer space. Unfocused and unmotivated. The old Bobby isn’t coming back.

1 Like

He isn’t Taki.

The funds for a competent center back need to be found from somewhere.

1 Like

Looked more lively in 5 minutes than Bobby did but let’s give him some shite.

2 Likes

Maybe, Jurgen needs to freshen up the front 3, change the combination :thinking:
Put a new guy in there or have Jota there on a regular basis.

The front 3 need to improve soon, now we have Champions league matches coming up next month.

3 Likes

89 minutes of Bobby playing shit.

2 Likes

I hope so. We’ll see. But we have other problems too. Today, we created very little offensively really.

At this rate, CB is not my priority.
We need a fucking CF.

Jota been injured.
No way bobby starts if jota is fit

2 Likes

It all stems from the back because in our system we play from back out. That was the reason Hendo was played there to do that but you then lost his drive in midfield.

Have we scored 1 goal in 4 games, have we only picked 3 points from 12 creating chances to win isn’t winning.

2 Likes

Its not helping because we aren’t building up quickly enough.

1 Like

And what has Origi done since Barca

What did he do 1 half arsed cross

What a disappointment. Lack everything. Where is our enthusiasm? Where is our creativity?

1 Like

So you bring someone on that hasn’t done anything of note for how long???

Guys, we are here…

He done more than Bobby in his few minutes.

Every team needs to be re built.
I think we are nearing that now.
We still have good quality and spine, we need good additions.
Jota and alcantara have been done for that precisely.
We have been unfortunate with injuries and shit decisions.
But I think klopp now needs to find another forward to keep mane and salah on their toes.
This our phase-2 under klopp.