Pre-match: Liverpool v Spurs, Sunday 30th April, 16:30

Nothing new bar Jota had a knock.

Naby back in training!

hide GIF

I fucking hope so!!

Probably be injured if he ever makes it to the bench.

Splinters?

I beg to differ. Just like Kavanagh the other night it will give him a chance to throw us a bone when it doesn’t really matter unless he doesn’t want us to qualify for the Europa or Conference League.
Somewhere down the line he’ll fuck us over in an important match and people will site these games as proof they’re not cheats.

2 Likes

Am a bit afraid - Sutton is predicting a win… well here’s hoping he has to be right eventually regarding Liverpool!

1 Like

3 wins in a row surely we are going to make it 4. Would like to see Gomez at right back and Trent in midfield.

so you’d want this

Allison

Gomez Matip VvD Robbo

TAA Fab Jones

Salah Gakpo Jota

I hope they go 3-0 up and then we win 4-3 because Spursy.

I just hope we go 3-0 up and then see it out.

1 Like

4 hours ish to kick off, couldn’t even find the match thread on the front page lol

Stupid season

I’d wager most people have given up hope, and the only ones left are the masochists, the obsessed, the bored ones, and the ones with nothing else in their lives…

1 Like

Which one are you?

I am a mixture of all four

3 Likes

To be honest I’ve enjoyed the last couple of games as the stakes aren’t as high as usual. I would like us to get into Europe though.

Having said that, smash 'em etc!

1 Like

Yup, not every game dominates the entire day, just get a few nerves around kick off.

I want us to get Europa League só feeling it a bit earlier today but yeah the nerves would have been jangling since Thursday morning last year.

Anyhow they cost us a win last year so let’s do them.

How much does LFC get if LFC wins the finals in Europa League next season?

I can see us winning our last 6 games.
Down to Utd to make sure they get 12 points from their last 7.

1 Like

I have a strange feeling. We should destroy them based on form but new manager etc.

1 Like

Don’t care how much we get.

We would be in the CL and win some silverware.

We also get more money being in it than not what with win bonus and gate receipts.

1 Like