Pre Match | Liverpool v West Bromwich Albion | PL Matchday 15 | Sunday December 27th 16:30h | Anfield

I’m gonna also join the ranks of those who fucking hate that fat walloper Sam Allardyce. The man’s a cunt, and deserves no praise whatsoever. I don’t even give a shit that his Bolton team beat United on the reg, he’s a shithouse and we can expect maximum shithousery on Sunday.

12 Likes

____ :100:

2 Likes

You talk as if you’ve eaten wisdom from a spoon.

10 Likes

I’m firmly in the Fat Sam is an awful manager camp. I’m hoping we come through with no injuries. He fancies himself a wind up merchant, when in reality he is just stupid. I can’t wait for his streak of saving teams from relegation comes to an end.

8 Likes

Umm, there’s another camp… :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

It’s too soon for fat Sam’s typical dogshit roadshow to have bedded in just yet,he’s going to find out how similar in size to himself the job at the baggies really is,3-0.

14 Likes

Camp Crystal Lake.

5 Likes

Apparently Allardyce was the man in charge when Liverpool last lost a home Premier League game! Well this time let us eradicate that fact by giving WBA an Anfield thrashing!!!

10 Likes

I hope the long break hasn’t affected our lads adversely. Expect it to take 2 mins to get into the rhythm then a nice 4+3 to ZERO win.

5 Likes

I know it’s Christmas but I hate Fat Sam and the hoof ball he plays. We know what to expect. Long ball, elbows, dives…

He is anti football in every way.

7 Likes
2 Likes

8-0 to really rub various Brummie and Manc noses in it.

7 Likes

At this rate i’m soon going to have to split our matches up into 15 minutes intervals. 4+4 …

Yes. 7 doesn’t seem enough in this case does it?

1 Like

I was visited by the ghost of Christmas future. West Brom nicked a goal thanks to VAR failing to do its most basic job. The minutes tick by and Fat Sam’s face gets more and more smug. 85th minute Salah levels while Fat Sam gets a red card for assaulting the fourth official. He can only watch in despair as Taki sweeps home the winner in 90+4. His tears mixed with rival fans tears are sweeter than anything we have ever tasted. We are treated to another press conference filled with absurd statements from the opposing manager.

I might need to lay off the egg nog

7 Likes

I really hope the players have also met the ghost of Christmas future, see the above, and decide not to provide us with a nerve shredder.

4-0 will do.

2 Likes

Stat of the day: if we score the same number of goals as the number of pigs in blankets Fat Sam ate yesterday, we will set a new Premier League scoring record.

11 Likes

tough task winning 52-0!

6 Likes

I’d start with
Alisson
Trent
Matip
Fab
Robbo
Hendo
Gini
Keita