Pre Match | Liverpool vs. Arsenal | PL Matchday 3 | Monday September 28th 20:00h | Anfield

A goal for Taki would be the icing

2 Likes

So much for Bobby is done.

1 Like

My money would be on Sadio, I reckon he could go postal and waste every fucker if he was pissed off enough.

4 Likes

PEpE dribbled paSt VaN dIjK there

2 Likes

Jota, yeah, heโ€™s awesome indeed! May the force stay with him!

Wasnโ€™t that long ago we had Voronin starting for us. AFTV is magnificent blood.

1 Like

Are we trying to break some passing record or just teasing Arsenal for not trying?

That nketia looks a sneaky shit.

3-1, all over! GET IN

2 Likes

Apart from Lacazettes chance have Arsenal had any other chance in the 2nd half โ€ฆ fook well played Joe

According to City fans all our goals were handballs. I love watching those fuckers suffer.

2 Likes

Only luck could have got arsenal something todag

Got moved to Hendoโ€™s right mid position after the sub, and is paying homage by sprint pressing in the opposition penalty area in the 85th min. Love it.

2 Likes

It was said (mostly) in jest shortly after he came on, but from the second he got on he was eager and available and looking to make things happen. His goal was maybe his 4th meaningful contribution.

6 Likes

Big deal. Richarlison does it. Try to get pat Gomez though.

Well done chaps should have been more but dominated them for the most of that game

No Hendo, no Thiago, no problemo

6 Likes

Suspect AFTV will roast Lacazette in T-5โ€ฆ4โ€ฆ3โ€ฆ2โ€ฆ1โ€ฆ

1 Like

We had monster players on the pitchโ€ฆnow weโ€™ve also got monster players coming off the bench!