Pre Match | Liverpool vs. Arsenal | PL Matchday 3 | Monday September 28th 20:00h | Anfield

No Tsimikas either, which I think is a surprise given our only other defender on the bench is Williams (ignoring Milner).

I guess fabinho becomes CB cover and Milner covers LB.

Cut his foot open throwing plates on the ground.

2 Likes

Would feel better if Henderson was in that midfield

2 Likes

Probably deliberately trying to get out of playing, the lazy fucker.

3 Likes

I don’t mind giving Keita plenty of starts. He’s shown in the past that it can take him a few matches to really come to life.

4 Likes

We won’t see Tsimi for two months, leading to speculation that we only signed him to sell shirts. Then he’ll burst on to the scene and we’ll have him replacing Bobby.

6 Likes

Looks good! Relieved to see Ali for duty.

Really strong bench too but no Big Shaqs?!

Let’s get at these fucks. Tired of hearing how Arsenal are the new media darlings and how Arteta “has Jürgen’s number, tactically”. Pardon my language, but fuck off. I’m a bit fired up for this one tonight.

6 Likes

I’m calm as you like as usual.

6 Likes

We need Hendo back as soon as possible. When I see our midfield without him I get nervous as there’s noone else who covers everything.

1 Like

Hendos not fit yet!

1 Like

We’re going to Gin up something special for you.

Keita brings creativity but i think the key is to control the midfield

3 Likes

Especially with the arse going to play negative football.

2 Likes

Off to pub momentarily…workday complete. :neutral_face:

(Saving chair for @alrightnow)

YNWA COYR!

4 Likes

How do you do this? I admire you so much. I want to grow up to be like you. Someday maybe.

1 Like

Medical appointments and/or experiments have helped. :grinning:

1 Like

Anyone know if @RedJedi is still a Red or a Jedi?

1 Like

David Luiz. Should be fun. Regret I can’t watch. NSFW. End of tonight only one big club to have confidence. Here’s to that.

3 Likes

My son just asked which Williams is on the bench, I said the one with the Premier league medal. I think I’m right.

1 Like