Pre Match. Liverpool vs Crystal Palace. EPL. Sun 23rd May.1600 hrs

Also I don’t mind Mariner or Tiernay so much could have been Atkinson and Coote that would have been too obvious mind.

Shame it’s not Jon Moss on VAR he seems to be ok on that.

They do the game switching on Canal+ France as well to show all the goals or near misses that are occurring. They did it to a lesser extent during our game with Burnley.

I fucking hate it. I’m here to count the number of completed passes by Gini, not some goal from a shitbag in a mid-table team that doesn’t concern me.

4 Likes

Any suggestions on how to keep my blood pressure, heart beats in check???

2 Likes

Start supporting the Blueshite lftikhar…
No chance of any excitement ever again :rofl:

11 Likes

Well damn

:expressionless:

1 Like

Didnt they win the league in October though? That’s gotta mean something.

1 Like

That’s because he can do the VAR role sitting down and doesn’t have to run!

4 Likes

FFS seriously? I’m bloody cancelling.

2 Likes

Looks like I’ll be listening to the commentary in Slovak again then.

2 Likes

Just need to keep Saha quiet.

1 Like

I thought he retired, long ago :innocent:

4 Likes

It’s terrible. They do it here in France too. Switch from one game to the other every few minutes and have an alarm if a goal is scored in the game which isn’t on and go straight to it.

2 Likes

Sounds preferable to Martin Tyler and Carragher.

9 Likes

Broadcasters do this to keep it exciting to show the league table “as it stands” and how the table positions had changed after each goal has impacted results. It’s more for the people who aren’t interested in a single game only

2 Likes

Yes, gets really confusing when West Ham, Aston Villa and Burnley are all playing at the same time (but in different matches). :cry:
That’s RMC sports access 1 I’m at my son’s on sunday, he has more options than me so hopefully will be able to get the match on clear, otherwise another frustrating early evening.

4 Likes

Got to ensure the ref doesn’t influence this by being totally on it with an intense but controlled performance.

Also, just regarding Uncle Roy’s last match. The man did nothing for us, but it was a difficult period and he remains a gentleman who has never really spoken ill of us since he left. Give him the respect he deserves but the crowd needs to be focussed, passionate and hostile.

4 Likes

Very good player, unlucky with injuries. :slight_smile:

1 Like

If I can’t get the whole thing I’ll probably watch it on a stream and just go to the telly when (hopefully) we score.

1 Like

Since sopcast disappeared I’ve next to given up on streaming.
It should be on one of the RMC sport channels (then you need to be subscribed).

1 Like

Would love to see some good old fashioned Jürgen inspired heavy metal football on Sunday roared on by the home support.

Hopefully going 3 goals up in 1st 30 minutes and thus negating the risk of any potential :heartbeat: failure in the following 60…

1 Like