Pre Match | Liverpool vs. Wolves | PL Matchday 11 | Sunday December 6th 19:15h | Anfield

Did anyone on here manage to get a ticket for this? Would be great to get a few Updates and pictures on the day to help the rest of us feel closer to the action!

3 Likes

HaHaā€¦ Jon Moss the Salad Dodger :0)

2 Likes

Hope we see @RedJedi return with the Kop. I miss his cliche-laden essays on match days.

3 Likes

Thereā€™s a high chance that one of our forwards is going to blow this lot away.

4 Likes

What do you mean by high?

8 Likes

What does he mean by blow? :grimacing:

7 Likes

What does he mean one?

7 Likes

One post @Scott.Jones had put without swear words and everyoneā€™s started asking questions.

14 Likes

Howling!!!

2 Likes

Just watched Gabriel Jesus spit vertically up into the air and then get showered by his own saliva. City are done.

2 Likes

Presume Kelleher in goal, Trent, Phillips, Matip and Robbo. Hendo and Fabinho as double 6. Front four as prescribedā€¦

1 Like

8-1ā€¦

2 Likes

5 days rest should have done wonders, combined with the result against Ajax and we can rest midweek looking forward to us getting out of first gear.

1 Like

Will Jurgen risk Joel for the game, Wolverhampton is a very strong team and will be very hard test.

1 Like

I decided to take 1 hour out of my busy schedule to decipher @Lowton_Red. Nothing? What is happening?

Also there no absolutely no shame in lying that Iā€™m calm.

3 Likes

And Benteke scores again! Prolific

2 Likes
CK
Neco Fab Joel Robbo
Hendo Gini CJ
Mo Bobby Dio
3 Likes

This is the most important game of the season, well at least it will be until the next one. Itā€™s an absolutely must win game.

As ever PGMOL have done their best by their Trucial masters in appointing craig ā€œno pen for the Redmenā€ pawson as the man in the middle and jon ā€œmind boggling, inconsistent, lard-arseā€ moss on VAR.

One can only speculate what VAR will deny us, or the controversies it will throw up. The last time the inconsistent lard-arse was the Varwallah, (against the villains) you might recall how well that went.

Nothing new there then. So, Come on you Redmen, giveā€™m down the banks!

Whilst previously achieving the perfect unruffled peace, which in this world seems to come only to those who have done nothing whatever to deserve it, I now find myself more than a little perplexed. No sooner had I rounded what I fancied to be the horn of adversity, and achieved tranquillity in the safe haven of belief, that less might be more, that is, by truncating my output I might perhaps obtain the approval of the consensus, only to discover that I am chastened by accusations of short-changing the forum for failing to include any comment regarding the Mem, and her going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it. Truly a case of damned if you do; damned if you donā€™t.

When Boudica became acquainted with my dilemma, I discerned a thrill run through her, such as causes the war-horse to start at the sound of the bugle. It was possible, she might have considered of course, that this was a private fight, but her battling instinct urged her to get into it.

But there is in the Mem an instinct even stronger than that of battle, and that is the one which impels her to act as critic of the deficiencies of her nearest and dearest.

Years of association with myself has made this action almost automatic with the chatelaine of the Lowton household. So now, eager for the fray, it was as the critic rather than as the warrior queen that she spoke.

Boudicaā€™s words were not what one might describe as those tolerant of the foibles of genius. She intimated I couldnā€™t detect a bass-drum in a telephone-booth, and proceeded to explain, she had intended to signify a wretched, bungling, feckless, blundering, incompetent, bumbling imbecile. She added that an infant of six could have done better.

Suitably encouraged, I retreated to my potting shed, there to take solace in my Fonseca '60, rather in the manner of the moping owl in Grayā€™s ā€œElegyā€ under similar provocation.

And what of Lawro, I hear you say, what has the prattling proteus of preston pronounced? Like the troops of Midian, prowling around, Lawro has gone for a 2-1 win for us.

Sheridan once wrote of ā€œa damned disinheriting countenanceā€. He might have had someone like Lawro in mind.

Hopefully his attempted kiss of death wonā€™t throw a spanner in the works and upset the apple-cart. :roll_eyes:

Iā€™ll take a scrappy 1-0 win to us. :astonished:

7 Likes

EM Forster with a touch of @cynicaloldgit ā€˜s flashiness?

2 Likes

ā€¦What?

5 Likes