Pre Match/ln Match: Liverpool Vs Bologna 02/10/2024 - 20:00

3 Likes

Hi, how’s it going? @Iftikhar?

1 Like

Is he online ?

2 Likes

Just a win tonight please. Nothing fancy, save it for the next league game. Get 3 up, swap half the team then another 3 points. The Sloteratisation of the league is going to be epic.

1 Like

Hope so. He treats me with respect and pleasantariness.

And he will ask if Chiesa is starting.

2 Likes

I’ll be looking for a decent link to this one

You need classes from Cynnie.

2 Likes

I only use poetic license on days he spends annoying Mary

1 Like

Not worried about this one but worried about the short turnaround until Saturday 12:30h.

2 Likes

I am counting down mentally.

1 Like

Might get 5th., though.

1 Like

Did they only finish 5th?

Only the Aussies with impeccable taste.

3 Likes

Oxymoron alert!

4 Likes

Haha @sbym what did you do to annoy @Bekloppt?

3 Likes

Yeah, Serie A won the coefficient race for five CL spots. Atalanta finished 4th. Bologna were only a point behind, though, to be fair.

2 Likes

Where’s the team?

1 Like

Evening, does anyone have any decent streams for tonight’s game? Thanks

There is a world of difference between Atalanta last year and Bologna this. Atalanta last year was very obviously a trap game(s) to anyone who wasn’t just saying ‘Serie A is shit’. They were a good side playing with belief and counterattacking really well, comfortably in the top 6 but not likely to reach top 4.

By contrast, Bologna is in over their heads. They aren’t the side that qualified, new manager struggling to find his feet with a team that has had some of the better players stripped away, just win so far this season. Definitely don’t want to see complacency, but they are not a team that is likely to come back from an early deficit.

3 Likes