Pre- and Post - Match : Man Citeh v Liverpool, Thursday 22/12/2022 8PM (Kangaroo Cup 4th Round)

Exactly for me it’s probably rust with him.

1 Like

This isn’t Klopps fault, its a transition period. Sometimes the desire of the playing staff are not necessarily duplicated at the ownership level. The owners have made their decision…we all know that.

I love this post. It’s why we are here YNWA

1 Like

He had like 2 good matches.

What the fuck were we doing…

1 Like

You were right the first time.

As I said a couple of decent matches, clearly one he was good. If I recall he was poor the one after.

It’s pretty irrelevant anyway, last night he was poor. He kept passing it to them, kept running into their players and losing the ball up field and his defending was terrible, the lack of any sort of effort to get tight to Mahrez then offering him the freedom of the box to shoot was abysmal.

This is a guy who had a full month off, he’s meant to be a senior player he should be doing the basics right every game.

It is but we should have seen it coming and addressed it.

Not a criticism of Klopp as such but there is an art to moving from a squad that’s peaked to another without losing a step. Injuries have played a massive part in that no doubt but we are really off the boil for the first time under Klopp.

Robbo was playing well for a while, he had a lot of good games. He was crap last night, but let’s not just make stuff up.

2 Likes

Not strange in my eyes, downright biased cheating.

Rodri kicks out at then gets up and pushes Carvalho in the chest, not even a talking to.
Bajcetic pulls a lads shirt, yellow card.

Fucking blatant.

Think I’ll start a conspiracy thread

3 Likes

We already have one.

We didn’t tell you about it :wink:

1 Like

I fucking knew something was being kept from me

1 Like

Conspiracy thread?

great idea…

whats the worst thing that could happen?

I am pretty sure there are a number of threads that only the select few can see or post in…:face_with_peeking_eye:

Yes, such as the “Rambler is a prick and no one likes him thread”

No I’m joking Rambler, get over here you sexy, filthy bastard.

Thought we played fine considering our lineup tbh. Robbo and Gomez with bad decisions at the back, not getting tight enough - some of which I’m willing to write off as a lack of sharpness.

1 Like

That Mahrez first touch (City players often say he’s the one with the best first touch at the club) was pure filth to be fair, we gave to give him some credit as well. Robbo must do better there, but it’s also the attacker who made the biggest difference.

That Ref is awful, he is a Manc right? Everytime i see that he is involved in officiating one of our games either be it on the pitch or involved with VAR, i fear the worst.

1 Like

The ref this. The ref that.

This places turned into a Kindergarten with all the crybabies.

1 Like

indeed

3 Likes