Pre- match: Real Madrid v Liverpool, Wednesday 15th March, 20:00

even without the ball, he loses TAA very easily over and over

1 Like

Vini Slapface was annoyed that Ibu stopped him 2 or 3 times…the sour faced fu****ker needs a Robbo and Kostas seeing to…

If i was OX i would jus focus on my wife and kid…look at my wife everyday and thank God for what football gave me and call it a day

Could enjoy the MLS for a season or two.

1 Like

its a shame that Vinicius got subbed early and didnt get to shake TAA hand at the end…

it would have been the closest TAA got to him all night

1 Like

Obviously, the loss was in the first leg. Wanted more of a fight in this game, but wasn’t to be.

But can anyone tell me what did the scouting/management team see when they decided to do out swinging hanging corners aimed behind the penalty spot at every corner?

1 Like

my bad, forgot about that.

had we wont tonight though,

would Real have played the song?

I get that. But whatever we may get for him now won’t be worth losing what we get from him (even in not-best-form mode). For me, it’s more valuable at the moment to keep him.

Also, I wouldn’t underestimate his mentorship role and influence to the new forwards in the team.
I think every rebuild from one winning team to the other needs a significant overlap-new players learning from the older ones, and for the forwards, with Firmino leaving too after Mane, it’s Salah to play that role for a while, until the new forwards win a trophy themselves. Hopefully that’s already next season.

He is only 29 I see him play with Brighton or Villa.

I was thinking that, they even played it short at one point and then did the same cross.

1 Like

he is so done @Dutch

1 Like

Looks like some of you are angry we didn’t go through tonight, I think we done really well to only loose 1-0 and have 5 attempts on target in the game. We tried but in reality it was never happening. Now we concentrate on top 4.

1 Like

We are really lacking a creative passer and quality movement in the final 3rd especially since Bobby’s latest injury, as he doesn’t seem to be his old self.

Cody does look a good option but needs better movement around him

1 Like

well… they ran around a bit

not much else happened really

I’m not angry it was obvious it was gone after the first half and the second was rather a drab watch.

Just it seemed they’d all playing in themselves at the end trying too much. Why Elliott passes it to Robbo is anyones guess. Just have a go.

All felt a bit end of the road stuff which it is for a few. Anyhow Alisson had a good game.

1 Like

Hoping for a Napoli win now, would even bear with Real winning it again. Anything for City not to win it, and also Chelsea, Milan and Bayern not to win it after first wish happens…shit, 4 out of 8 teams in the quarters are teams I absolutely don’t want to see winning it (at least Milan is not going to, that’s one I’m confident about).

Edit: oops, thought this was the post-match already…

1 Like

We played alright. Didnt get battered, didnt take our chances.

Thought Ibou was solid tonight.

2 Likes

I really couldn’t care less as long as it’s not Chelsea or Man City.

1 Like

Not great at passing though :neutral_face:

Ferdinand aint got a clue as he mentioned Diaz as not being at the level to start, numpty of the highest order

2 Likes