Pre-Match: Sheffield United vs Liverpool | Premier League Wednesday 6th December 2023 19:30 UTC

Great result against a team which had the new manager bounce and were just looking to defend, compete and hit us on the break

3 Likes

And kick us. Dont forget that bit

1 Like

december is just about getting points and not dropping any

4 Likes

Definitely not, just honest as I have been scathing when we have been fouled on corners

Cmon Villa.

You missed the grabbing and holding as well

Look at the last 2 notable chances Sunday and tonight are you honestly saying we shouldn’t be expecting him to score.

3 points, second in the league. I’ll take that. Not a great performance, some poor individual mistakes.

Hopefully it isnt anything serious with Mac Allister.

No all eyes on Saturday and Palace. Expect Nunez, Tsimikas and Jones to start then

Neither of his big chances on the weekend were “easy.” Both having to be taken on full sprint, the first with that required him to stretch and the second arrived right under his foot. Today, it was just a good save. Goalies are allowed to do that.

I would “expect” him to score a fair few of those over the course of a season, and I imagine that over the course of this season he will end up having done so.

1 Like

Ultimately we won those games he missed chances in and when we needed him to take the chances (Newcastle away) he did.

1 Like

Dom you mean :joy:

I want him to do well ive always said i think he will score goals but hes not changing my mind that hes not reliable enough.

1 Like