Pre-Match: Sheffield United vs Liverpool | Premier League Wednesday 6th December 2023 19:30 UTC

With Kelleher being dovetailed all of his LFC career as an understudy, putting two young goalkeepers watching him from the bench, is a subtle reminder that he is the main man for a while, and for fucks sake, he needs to start playing like the main man ASAP :0)

He has heard you loud and clear folks. Turned up to training yesterday with this beaut!

1 Like

Especially when one is that young lad called Adrian aged 42 and a half.

That’s a definite no no…this would suit someone like ‘feltip head’ Foden…

Last time I went to Bamall Lane, the ground had just 3 sides. One side was completely open as it was a cricket pitch…or at least that is how I remember it. Anyone out there who can confirm that?

1 Like

The Blades fans look bloody delightful to be there, don’t they?

When did they last play cricket there? I know it’s a very old ground but it’s been a dedicated football ground as long as I can remember.

Already want to kick Hooper in the balls.

The Chris Wilder effect.

1 Like

You are Tom Baker and I claim my £5.

1 Like

I was last there in the late 1960s. I think Yorkshire played there occasionally…maybe?

1 Like

Yep…my dad took me to a football match at Brammall Lane…I couldn’t see, so I ended up climbing a floodlight pylon…lasting memories…

1973 last cricket match. No idea it was that late.

Commentators desperate for sheff win

I remember back when Tony Currie played for them - pity Declan Rice wasn’t around in that era - what a midfield pairing that would be :0)

Nice and sloppy from konate. Nothing like giving them encouragement

Good grief. Who’s idea was that away kit?

Fuckin hell I’ve just seen who the referee is

1 Like

Although apparently he can’t.

i know right… I was like WTF!