Pre Match | Southampton vs. Liverpool | PL Matchday 17 | Monday January 4th 20:00h | St. Mary’s Stadium

Seriously ox been poor

1 Like

Ox and Thiago don’t have any rhythm as expected , they just have to play more often now. It will be fine.

They were out some time, I don’t get the criticism.

1 Like

All the creativity in midfield and we creating nothing.

1 Like

Unusual not to see Robbo and TAA getting attacking thrust.

1 Like

Ox seems lost. It’s like he has no clue what’s going on

1 Like

Holy fuck Mo that was stupid. let Ox make that lung buster, great run. but then wait for him to be offside before sending the pass to the defender. What in the actual fuck are these guys doing.

1 Like

This refs a cunt

1 Like

It is not exaggeration saying that Southampton looks much more deadly than us going forward. So far, overall this half, they have been better than us. This is disappointing.

1 Like

Attack flatter than my misses tits

1 Like

This is going to be one of these games where 4-5 players are having a really shit game.

Thiago, Trent, Ox, Bobby

1 Like

All refs in the PL are cunts

1 Like

And that’s saying a LOT!

2 Likes

Marriner is a fucking twat

1 Like
wait til she sings
2 Likes

It’s the strangest thing with Mo. The mystique has been fleeting, defenders mark him as tightly as possible with little fear. And consequently, Mo gets ZERO protection from the officiating. None.

1 Like

take TAA off

2 Likes

Southampton have more fight than us

2 Likes

Trouble is I don’t think there is anyone in the squad that can change it. Kinda feels like a big change in tactics is required in the way we play. Teams have sussed our game plan and just counter it. When was the last time we put the fear of god up the opposition with our red arrows attack???

1 Like

Absolutely shambolic, pathetic, lazy performance so far.

Jota comes straight into that side, for who…take your pick.