Pre Match | Southampton vs. Liverpool | PL Matchday 17 | Monday January 4th 20:00h | St. Mary’s Stadium

TAA needs to be dropped.
Milner is better at this point than him.

2 Likes

performances like this are becoming to habitual

I feel sorry for Trent hes having a new centre back on his side nearly every game at least Robbo is having Fabinho in there.

Can the attack get any staler

He’s finished at this level.

exactly this

I would say third best then realized there only two teams on the field.

We have a game plan? Fuck all seen for months… All we do his hoof it long. Pissing me right off football currently, every team has problems yet we have turned dogshit in every single area.

FFS, we are not getting ANY favorable calls by the ref. Absolutely BS from the men in black.

We are getting bullied. They are just muscling our players around, we look low on energy and not up for a fight what so ever (I don’t get the ref complaints, we hardly deserve the free kicks), To win, I think we need counters or individual brilliance or a some new magical energy in the second half.

Why who for.

Dont think he is good enough for a top 6 club.
Injuries has seriously impacted his game.

Fuck sake! How long does it take to get a sub on?

Anyone who wants to make easy money…put $100 on a tie.

1 Like

we won 7 nil like 3 games ago. The team is sitting a lot deeper to compesate the makeshift defense. Two of the midfielders are returning from long term injury and off pace. all of this leaves the front 3 isolated. Not great the past three games by not the end of us as a good team - two different kid CBs and a CM at the back has limited us over the past three games, thats all

2 Likes

Jota please come back soon.

2 Likes

I wish our lads stick one in at mariner

Same shit. Pass to Trent , Trent pumps it long to the aerial threat of Bobby against a big centre half and lose it. Repeat

2 Likes

Thiagos going to get a red

2 Likes

Shit from mane