Pre Match | Southampton vs. Liverpool | PL Matchday 17 | Monday January 4th 20:00h | St. Mary’s Stadium

Should be 2

I don’t think he wanted a Pen, he wanted the corner which was the correct decision.

3 Likes

Almost 2-0

Not one effort on target so far! Will we ever score again?

Looked like he was asking for a free kick/ pen to me, but maybe I am wrong.

Of course we will. After we make up for the 7 goals scored

We should sign Giroud we send so many long balls in the air. Maybe give Crouchy a ring. Shocking this

1 Like

Lucky to be in the game still.

Let’s be honest, tiredness is no excuse. During this “festive” period they literally had the most favorable fixture rest of any PL side.

1 Like

this is 100% spot on. we are playing two of our starting CM out of position and it clearly shows.

I can see the owner’s stance, they have 6-7CM on the payroll so utilize them to fill the spots vacated by injury. But that’s the decision making by an owner looking at assets not a manager looking to win matches.

should be 2-0 right there.

This is poor from us.

I’m surprisingly frustrated watching this, as normally I’m fairly chilled, but this is making me angry! On our side there’s not enough about us, and even with our issues we are still not as good as we should be. On top of that we get nothing from the officials, either on the pitch or in the booth.

The title is there to be won, but we have gone off the boil. Come on you red men. Dig deep!

1 Like

We’re in full speed dogshit mode right now, second to everything

1 Like

We look utterly fucking clueless.

Klopp earn your fucking keep lad.

1 Like

Bring Philips on for Ox and move Hendo back into midfield NOW!

3 Likes

How the hell is that a foul on the keeper?

1 Like

How’s that a free.

Fuck off, he plowed into Bertrand, no foul

When did our players become such push overs? We are supposed to be as physically strong as Southampton. But they are playing with both more aggression, strength, winning duels, and they actually press high and a lot. We don’t press. We are flat.
We deserve to be 2 goals under now. Not often I say this, but we are lucky being just a goal under now I think. Not much is working.

Sorry for digging him out but does Ox know this is a proper game? He’s litrally standing there.

Shit from the ref again. Forster fouls his own player so free kick to them.

2 Likes