Pre Match | Southampton vs. Liverpool | PL Matchday 17 | Monday January 4th 20:00h | St. Mary’s Stadium

Bobby missing. Should have scored there.

2 Likes

Lol, Bobby still misses open goal.

3 Likes

This side looks spent to me, the loss of VVD and Gomez has been badly exposed recently.
And that blue kit is shite.

1 Like

What worries me most is that Saints are attacking - they are playing to our strengths. Their keeper is shit. Their CBs shit.

And we are not able to pin them down.

As soon as we match their physicality, the ref gives a foul

Our problem is our front 3.
Been dog shit in front of goal.

Jordan to the rescue.

To be fair the midfield have been crap as well

1 Like

Damn that injury to jotta really messed us up… Especially with this defence.

On another note: is it my discromatopsia that makes me think I am watching city vs soton or the color of the kits sucks badly?

Odd, always did use this then all links went down. All cool now though, thanks for the reminder.

Not sure what’s more fun. Boris’s speech, this match or the 1000 piece Christmas Disney jigsaw I’m trying to finish. Can’t get the right pieces in the right places and half the characters are on the sidelines, ironic really.

1 Like

Ox needs playing time to get his head into the game. I am more worried at how slow he looks.

1 Like

Bring on a proper central defender and swop Hendo for Ox

2 Likes

Front three have been dreadful in the last three games.
Sad thing is Saints have had to do nothing to be winning this game, a lead handed to them by a mistake after 2 minutes.

2 Likes

Thiago can’t cross

1 Like

He isn’t getting as far forward.

No I can’t watch it continually.

They don’t, if we actually win the duels fairly except in novel and rare circumstances. Ref has nothing to do with us being out muscled by Southampton. They are currently beating us in a far manner. Ref is nothing to hide behind imo.

Well that sums us up…counter attack…5 seconds later balls back with alisson.

Mo close

Wtf is mane doing.
Wasting such a good opportunity

Pull Ox off. But Hendo or Fab back into the mid. Bring Phillips on.

1 Like