Pre Match | Southampton vs. Liverpool | PL Matchday 17 | Monday January 4th 20:00h | St. Mary’s Stadium

Is this a friendly, or a real EPL game, I’m fucking confused here. Come on REDS! Get your shit together and start playing like champions!

1 Like

The more I’m negative the more im proved wrong.

He hasn’t played well enough to deserve that!

6 Likes

I think we were unlucky with WBA and fulham.
Their keepers were in brilliant form.
But today has been pure do shit.

2 Likes

its not aura… we jus shit

1 Like

Yep, that was pretty bad. Need to find some mojo or at least a bit more passion

3 Likes

Especially so since Wijnaldum has been carrying the midfield tonight… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

How the fuck do you go from playing the way we did against Crystal Palace, to this shit show in the space of two weeks??

2 Likes

If I had a time machine, I’d go back to the midgetland game and tell klopp dont start jota.

5 Likes

Yeah, well, I am happy with only 1-0. It could have been more, they looked much sharper going forward. But sometimes, those 15 min breaks are magical and a different team comes out after the break. We need a different team to win this, Southampton is very likely to score another, so we probably need 3 goals to win.
Crossing fingers for a different second half display from Liverpool.

2 Likes

despite the shit fest i agree. i think we will win… saints are jus too open

I couldn’t follow the whole half, but out football looks really dire and devoid of ideas. Am I wrong on that?

3 Likes

Fuck knows but if you find out send Klopp a text.

1 Like

Jesus. Found out at all levels? No. We won 7 nil the last time we had a fit senior CB. Team shape too deep covering the defence. Front three isolated. FBs relying on cross and pray. We’re struggling for sure, but once we have a proper CB fit we’ll be fine. Irritating in the short term waiting for one but nowhere near the same as being found out on all levels

1 Like

u right… need to regain our mojo

1 Like

Too many people here react to the scoreline. 1-0 doesn’t mean we played shit. We had a poor twenty, but the second half of the first has been OK.

1 Like

Just not clicking at the moment or a good few games this season. Defensively not great. Nor are we taking our chances when they’re on offer. Sense the team is rather frustrated at present plus all the refereeing decisions going against us. Nonetheless need to improve. No excuses not to win this game.

I am betting 5 bucks that klopp doesn’t make all his 3 subs today.
1st sub at 80 mins.

1 Like

Pretty awful. To slow, not enough urgency. TAA way off his game Thigo great passer and very skilful but slows us down to much. Where is Bobby . A lot of improvement needed.

2 Likes

A different midfield, same result, doing very little with the ball and just staying permanently out wide; thats when the defence can be bothered to pass to them rather than go long.

Trents form has totally gone out the window which is why we really need some thrust from the middle.

Front three are poor again, the final pass has been poor, but we really need those in the middle to disrupt the shape of Southampton.

Frustrating times indeed, hoping for a better performance in the second half.

2 Likes