Pre Match | Southampton vs. Liverpool | PL Matchday 17 | Monday January 4th 20:00h | St. Mary’s Stadium

Just fucking tackle the ref in his balls. At least he wont be able to get up and give a card.

We’re playing much better. But of course, with the gambles, we can expect to get hit on the break.

Hopefully Alison can once again mop up when it happens.

Nothing going our way.

50% signing on fee for me

1 Like

Don’t even look like creating a chance

This has the same feeling as the Newcastle game

We’ve been denied two pens

All huffing and puffing and have created nothing still.

1 Like

Best thing that could happen is they bring Shane long on (and I say that as an Irishman)

1 Like

At least we know Mane going to the ground v Newcastle wouldn’t have made a difference, we are getting nothing from refs.

No we haven’t.

1 Like

I know what you mean. It’s a farce.

1 Like

That’s true, but we have at least had the movement to create dangerous situations and we actually press them a bit when they have the ball now. So while I agree that it is poor, it is better than in the first half at least.

1 Like

Fucking shoot rather taking fancy touch in the box.
Frustrating as fuck.

1 Like

That Thiago touch wow

their RB is getting the run on Mane. switch up the inverted wingers, Jurgen.

1 Like

How do we go from the Spurs win followed by the Crystal Palace demolition - were we looked like the squad lived in the same dorm together
To WBA Newcastle and quite a bit of today where it looks like many on the team are meeting each other for the first time

1 Like

Marriner has been really good. Doing his job really well. Giving us fuck all

2 Likes

They’ve been given against us regularly. They’ve been given to others regularly.

1 Like

I’d say one, the handball. The Mane one I didn’t think so but might need another look at it.
We won’t get any marginal decisions though.