Pre Match | Southampton vs. Liverpool | PL Matchday 17 | Monday January 4th 20:00h | St. Mary’s Stadium

Fuck off Salah, shoot FFS!

1 Like

Just get a shot on goal, ffs

2 Likes

Be nice if we could pick out our own players in final 3rd.

0 shots on target…0

1 Like

Have we had a shot on target yet?

1 Like

Learn to read for fucks sake. Nothing to do with the players but how an opponent sets up to beat us… Which keeps working.

A draw is a loss to me, we’ve had a few this season.

Don’t think it is going to happen for us tonight…

1 Like

No, not yet

1 Like

Sums it all up

2 Likes

A lot of possession, but totally unfruitful. Just seen the stats: not a single shot on target to test Forster? Not a single one since the beginning, wtf?

2 Likes

Who’s this commentator breathing into the mic loud as fuck

Wow a shot on target.

2 Likes

Can’t wait for Jota to get back so that Bobby can start ahead of him.

2 Likes

Finally but weak as piss

1 Like

Good night everyone. Will watch until the end and go straight to bed.

Can’t see us get something from this. Wouldn’t surprise me if they make it 2-0 soon.

2 Likes

Tyler is breathing more heavily than Buffalo Bill spying on a heavyset lass.

2 Likes

We got a shot on target

3 Likes

I honestly don’t get it. This is the third game in a row. I thought we would turn it around last game, we didn’t. Then I assumed we would punch back this game, but we are giving less effort at the start of the game than Southampton does, and then they work us to death. Very annoying the little effort we gave into pressing them in the first half. And everyone was just pushed around, looking at the ref for free kicks after having been pushed back in a fair duel. Not good enough by far.

So far, much better second half, but our rhythm is lacking a lot and the final pass is usually wrong. There has also been times when Soton has made big mistakes, but instead of punishing them, we pass it back to them.
I hope this will pass and that we may find rhythm again soon. We will need that to have a hope of retaining the title for sure.

2 Likes

We are flogging these fuckers. Just like the last 2 games.

Are you a size 14?

2 Likes

yep finally got one in the 75th minute!!

1 Like