Pre Match | Southampton vs. Liverpool | PL Matchday 17 | Monday January 4th 20:00h | St. Mary’s Stadium

I is très disappoint.

Très.

Must be something on far side of pitch that’s catching cos milner has given the ball away countless times in his cameo

Again minamimo not used.

Sadio had a yellow card as well what a cunt marriner is.

I really hope some one did.

1 Like

Yeah, but other teams will also falter a lot this season. See Chelsea as example.
I don’t think we will be the only Top 4 team to collect less points than we ideally should.
But I have no longer any confidence in title defence. First I want to see us play 4-5 good games in a row.

Sadio gets a header in the 6 and decides to chest it to feet

in what world do you EVER get that much time to put a shot on net. worst part is, his shitty left-footed shot was going out the sideline it was hit so poorly

Mane has been doing some inexplicable crossing in this game

What the fuck Mane, second time he’s not shot and fucking spooned it.

Sad to see how little the side has produced tonight, year sure the Ref has been dire but for all the possession we’ve had it’s created nothing.

2 Likes

It’s beyond a joke now. It’s fucking corrupt. Mane is just being repeatedly fouled. They can literally do what they want to him.

1 Like

We deserve nothing
We have been a massive pile of dung today.

2 Likes

Whatever happened against West Brom 2nd half has broken the team.

1 Like

When its your day, it’s your day. The amount of ricochets going the Saints way

remember when he was put that into the roof of near post? I do

1 Like

Oh well, foiled again! Last minute we’re looking like shit again. Fucked up way to start the new year but what can you expect, the whole worlds gone to hell! Plus 3 can we score? Doesn’t look like it!

Null and void, aye

1 Like

Shame on the entire 11 for doing fuckall today.

1 Like

Null and void it is correct

1 Like

Yup, that’s definitely one for the bin. The sooner we forget about that, the better.

5 Likes

That’s it. …