Pre Match | Southampton vs. Liverpool | PL Matchday 17 | Monday January 4th 20:00h | St. Mary’s Stadium

Top 3 wouldn’t get into bottom three club atm.

1 Like

total shots on goal today by LFC? one? two?

Yeah, well Southampton probably deserves to win judged from this, so I don’t have any complaints about that aspect other than to seriously revise my expectations from the season.
Right now, we are not good enough to talk about retaining the title. We need to stablise and get 3-4 good games in a row to even start discussing that. Very disappointing.

2 Likes

Its not the defence its attack Mane has scored 1 goal in 13 games now, Bobby is liability in front of goal.

1 Like

I keep reading this side is the best in the country, I don’t think so and it pains me deeply to say it.

1 Like

That is twice we’ve done that . Pass it for the last corner . Stupid

One on target

1 Like

RAGE

you have a corner kick with ZERO seconds left and you play a fucking short ball and pass it outside the box?

are you fucking stupid? what the fuck has happened to these lads?

Waste a corner 1 minute after the extra 3. Stupid.

We done that last game aswell whistle blew

Klopp has a massive task to do.
Horrendous display this.

2 Likes

WHAT?
Playing a corner short in extra-extra time, fuckwits!

When you keep taking four or five key players out of this side, then it will struggle. It’s all very natural.

Disagree. We’re worth a point. We’ve made chances and although we’ve not been great, we can’t get a fucking bounce of the ball.

1 Like