Pre Match | Southampton vs. Liverpool | PL Matchday 17 | Monday January 4th 20:00h | St. Mary’s Stadium

I have a song I must listen to right away. Let me get back to you.

3 Likes

Or Hendo makes a smart run forward and Thiago finds him, before he slots in one of the forwards.

3 Likes

Only if Gini made a back pass to Hendo preceeding Hendo’s back pass and only then if Gini could have back passed directly to Thiago in the first instance … Only exception is a none axial back pass then we grumble. :heart_eyes:

These are good rules for the future of our club!

3 Likes

As usual, “leaked” lineups posted on the socials. One hot take I’ve seen posted:

Hendo partnering Fab at CB and a midfield of Thiago - Gini - Ox

7 Likes

Thank you. I will go with my Hendo CB shirt then.

4 Likes

Great suggestions as always, @Flobs. I was thinking of assigning you responsibility for tracking the back passes. But since I don’t trust you, I will have @cynicaloldgit do it in his reviews.

3 Likes

No way would I ever shed Gini in a bad light, I have never blamed him for back passing ever (disclaimer: not true)

3 Likes

Could be the last game for a while. Let’s go hard, go fast, go for the throat and go clear.

3 Likes

If true I am keeping tabs on Thiago back passing to Hendo, damn it I’m keeping tabs on all 3 Thiago, Hendo and Gini. :smiley:

3 Likes

One step at a time let’s just get out of 1st gear and see how it goes from there. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yes please. Fuck Centre Backs. They’re all bellends.

4 Likes

Just hope that the CBs dont keep passing it back and forth to each other - just give it to Thiago.

2 Likes

What should they give to Thiago?
Hopefully Jurgen is a bit clearer and tells them to pass to Thiago! :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

2 Likes

lol, this is more Pep than Pep.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Echo reporting that young keeper Pitaluga might be in the squad. As long as everything is ok with A. Becker! :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Just been sent that line up myself .
Can’t see it .
Hendo to valuable in midfield

2 Likes

With the extended number of players on the bench managers like to carry an extra goalkeeper, no worries, Klopp has done it before.

2 Likes

He said we’d win 1-0

1 Like

Quite the well read barbarian is Boudica.

4 Likes