PreMatch | Bournemouth vs Liverpool | Sunday January 21st 16:30h |

Yeah the final third has looked disjointed. Credit to Bournemouth for a very good shape. As I said today looks like we will just have to grind it out.

1 Like

chilling with TAA in Milan

Right so far… Let’s hope the second part comes true.

The winter and international breaks never seem to benefit our players. We seem to lose a bit of match sharpness and momentum.

Not MacAllister he’s playing like a captain today, good to see.

1 Like

Front 3 not clicking. Nothing unusual.

seriously looks like whoever is in charge of VAR overall, have not had any kind of meaningful meeting to discuss the amount of errors made by the officials at games

the quality of officiating in the PL is very bad overall and the guys in VAR room seem to make it even worse.

It can only get better in the second half

2 Likes

They’ve had their meeting and agreed they’re doing a great job and nothing needs to change.

Ibou’s a fucking beast.

The MacAlister one I can get my head around. The refs did something and the pgmol went public to say “no, this is not what we expect to be a red card.” For the Jones tackle though they planted their flag in the idea that a bend in the leg is sufficient, regardless of other considerations, to be a red. Even if you don’t agree with it, that was the line they said they were drawing. Just not today

1 Like

We paid £35mil for Mo. So no.

Nunezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

NUNEZ! NUNEZ! NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNEZ!

2 Likes

Darwin

3 Likes

Darwin!!!

2 Likes

beautiful one touch goal

2 Likes

Did we just score first?!