PreMatch | Brighton & Hove Albion vs Liverpool | PL Matchday 20 | Saturday January 14th 15:00h | Amex Stadium

Maybe I should wait until it’s halftime but Konate and Matip are doing good. What’s wrong is that they are involved so much.

Better than what I have…:rofl:

Do you have a link?

And they haven’t spend much money like us!

Matip well done

Damn I miss mane from the left.

Fergie Time

1 Like

Shameful half from us.

Ox Fab Hendo Thiago all off. Fabio Doak Naby Milner on.

Our shape is fucked, but Mo is making it worse by just putting his head and down and running away from support every time he gets it. He’s creating situations where he’s going to have to run 50 yards and beat 5 guys to even get a shot off

3 Likes

The biggest problem is that boss said yesterday, the training was really good this week and the boys were up for it really.
Not happening in matchdays…dunno what to make of this…boss has to change the lineup formation to bring a no. 10 like cavarlho to link up midfield and attack.
We are so one dimensional…just hoof the ball to attacker and hoe they will create something.

Phew, that was close

Keita + Carvalho on for Hendo + Ox

4 Likes

Keita on for Hendo, please! FSG, please get someone to relegate Hendo to the bench!

3 Likes

Yeah it has been a bit of Fort Alamo action during the whole half.

1 Like

If we come out for the second half with the same eleven and the same set-up then I’m going to be seriously starting to doubt Klopp.

That was fucking embarrassingly bad.

1 Like

Clean sheet at HT

Sad Happy Tears GIF by Debby Ryan

1 Like

We defo need Fabio at 10 in behind the striker. He is one of our technical players…but just doesn’t get a look these days

Brighton’s midfield has been thoroughly dominant. Pressing, defending and passing us off the park.

1 Like

I spent the last hour trying to dig up a tree stump.

Sounds like I had more fun than any of you…

1 Like

That sequence illustrates us. 3 Liverpool players in a small triangle surrounding the ball. Brighton are unintimidated and play through the “press” with just 3 quick one time passes.

It’s almost like each player is trying to be the shittiest player on the field.