PreMatch | Brighton & Hove Albion vs Liverpool | PL Matchday 20 | Saturday January 14th 15:00h | Amex Stadium

I can see Klopp resigning before May

1 Like

Imagine getting pelters for saying Klopp had lost his way this seasonā€¦ What a car crash its become.

1 Like

That team is shit

Probably for the best

Time to sign a midfielder, LFC.

For the sake of this club.

1 Like

The amount of times we let a player that hadnā€™t scored for ages do a number on us is unfathomableā€¦

Ridiculous strike, tbf.

That was shit from OX

If it means terminating Hendersonā€™s and Keitaā€™s contract to get in a midfielder, do it!

1 Like

Ox should have scored that

You know what? At the moment, this team isnā€™t fit for the PL. We are hopelessly outpaced and outmuscled.

1 Like

Fuck off Ox

Couldnā€™t believe how good the odds were for a Brighton win today. Easiest money to be won all season.

1 Like

Canā€™t believe I skipped work for these sh-t.

1 Like

The cost for prospective owners continues to go down. If/when Klopp goes, FSG will be lucky to get their initial investment back.

1 Like

The only thing I can say is that March finish was wonderful.

1 Like

Really good from Ox there to make space for himself. Thenā€¦

Would probably take Oxā€™s dodgy header over Robbo taking a shot from point blankšŸ¤·

This result and performance has become the standard especially away from home.

Youve got to wonder how shit keita, jones etc are in training for them to constantly be left out, which is fine if winning but weve not controlled any game this season in the middle bar the 9-0.

Same, only regret I didnā€™t put more on.

Wasnā€™t quite as easy as Napoli away at 3-1 but it was up there.

2 Likes