PreMatch | Brighton & Hove Albion vs Liverpool | PL Matchday 20 | Saturday January 14th 15:00h | Amex Stadium

Where’s Naby Biscuit Keita?

1 Like

Why elliot ffs…do we want to lek in another goal…he will get pushed off in a sec by brighton.

It looked like Doak was getting ready on the bench next to Elliot as well

1 Like

Loosen the purse strings FSG and sign two midfielders this window to save our season. Please for the love of God do something!!

Bullshit

Not sure what’s worse, the tactical failings - Imagine going 442 with a diamond but no press behind the front 4… Carved open…

Or the players just not turning up. Klopps shown so much loyalty and he’s basically being told to get fucked.

WTF is Klopp doing

Its beyond just getting a Midfielder now…yes we have 4 steikers out but if we cant defend it makes no difference. Vvd hasnt been great but somehow matip, gomez and konate have been worse.

my thoughts exactly… leaves us even more exposed…

Broken club.

Long hard painful season.

1 Like

newcastle were bought in the relegation zone

He we signed the invisible Gakpo, what more do you want…

Sack Klopp and the club will lose more value and it will spark massive protests outside Anfield as they see FSG being the one failing to back Klopp in the midfield.

Given their level of investment in MLB and here, it is clear they ain’t interested in LFC now. It is also worth noting John Henry was booed by the Red Sox fans and then he made a big signing…

Yes, I can see that too. He’ll say he’s done all that he can do and that it’s time for someone else to take the club forward.

No manager should be unsackable.

This players are playing as if they want the manager out.

If they sack Klopp, the whole city of Liverpool will run FSG out of the club.

4 Likes

Reminiscent of what Gerrard and Carragher did to Rafa?

1 Like

Yeah, probably around the 65 minute mark.

Whilst he is silky smooth and looks good at times, what does he add?

0 assists this season, only 5 last season.

4 goals in 90 odd games

I don’t see what others see