PreMatch | Brighton & Hove Albion vs Liverpool | PL Matchday 20 | Saturday January 14th 15:00h | Amex Stadium

Thiago everywhere…as if he is the only one cares

2 Likes

Southampton 2-1 ha ha ha ha

1 Like

Wellbeck, who is about 45…just casually outrunning our 2 CBs there

1 Like

Yaay…great.

Darwin would have scored that

Well no, but that doesn’t mean the need for a midfielder makes the need to have enough forwards disappear. So what I disagreed with was the notion that it was a bad decision to sign a forward. In my view, we needed one, we saw an opportunity that ticked boxes Klopp has in the book, and moved for it. Solid decision, just hope Gakpo delivers soon.

hahahah… yeah right!!

We had a run two seasons ago when we were abject. Injuries to blame then as well.

Given on this performance, I would rather have a half-crocked Naby keita than a fully fit Hendo.

1 Like

Trent’s the only player with quality in the final third.

1 Like

LFC 2022-23

1 Like

Brighton are first to the ball on every challenge every time. How midfield used to be like that.

Yeah let’s laugh about Everton while losing to Brighton :unamused:

3-0

3!

3-0

Trust a Manc to score…

that hendo extension not looking very good at the moment

as predicted

I just hope we at least get Europa League for next season. I know many think anything other than UCL is not worth it, but I don¨t think and feel like that. I want us to travel Europe and play games next season. If it its not the premier competition, so be it. Winning that one still matters and is a decent trophy. Traveling fans would also get to see nice locations in Europe. I haven’t given totally up on UCL, but it’s looking bleak at the moment.